Unscrambler Online 2.2
Unscrambler Online 2.2 Ranking & Summary
Unscrambler Online 2.2 description
Unscrambler Online 2.2 supports full utilization of PLSR and PCR models for prediction, and of PLS, PCR and PCA models for classification, developed in The Unscrambler software. The use of Unscrambler Online results in effective application of multivariate statistical approaches in process and quality control, research and development.
The software provides Easy Configuration, File Polling, Auto Pretreatments supported, Multiple Calibration Model Selection, Classification, Result Display and Save, Security and Traceability. The Unscrambler Online helps optimize product processes in Pharmaceuticals, Food Manufacturing, Environment, Petroleum, Biotechnology, Chemicals, Polymer and Petrochemicals.
A revolutionary, plug 'n' play product designed for end-users across a wide range of industry sectors, The Unscrambler Online comes with unique features that enable effective on-line predictions and classifications for process monitoring and greater quality control. This can be achieved by integration into spectroscopic or other measured instrument systems.
The Unscrambler Online enables full utilization of PLSR and PCR models for prediction and of PLSR, PCR & PCA models for classification developed in The Unscrambler® software. Realise the full potential of Multivariate Statistical Process Control (MSPC) for better process understanding, improved quality control and reduced research & development efforts.
Prediction and Classification through Polling:
- Real-time Plot and Grid controls have been implemented for prediction
- Lower Control Limit and Upper Control Limit can be set for the Plot
- Saving Plot in any of the .WMF, .BMP, .GIF, .JPEG or .PNG formats
- Select/upload PLSR and PCR models developed in The Unscrambler for prediction and PCA, PLSR or PCR models for classification purposes
- Runs simultaneous online predictions and classification on multiple Unscrambler models
- Provides prediction uncertainty, sample residual and leverage
- Define the optimal number of PC's / Factors
- cooman plot
- JCAMP-DX, GRAMS, Indico, BFF3 and Varian data file formats
- The Unscrambler®'s merged model file format and The Unscrambler®'s micro model file format
- All pretreatments available in The Unscrambler®, including the Extended Multiplicative Scatter Correction (EMSC)
- Store result outputs in Excel, XML, HTML or ASCII. Real-time update of results in Excel format
- Real-time measurement in the product or process
- Real-time measurements using the software facilitate online prediction and classification of the process parameters and product qualities. This helps adjust the process / production parameters like Temperature, RPM in real time, in response to the results.
- Process Analytical Technologies
- The real-time Prediction and Classification features inherent in Unscrambler Online bring companies one step further in mastering their process and product control.
- Quantitative Analysis and Quality Control
- The application helps release / reject raw materials and/or finished products in minimal time. This reduces the need to wait for results from the Quality Control laboratory and aids in enhancing the Quantitative Analysis and Quality Control processes.
- Trace Results & Models
- The inherent features, namely User Log-in and Time Stamped Reports help users keep track of the online prediction results. The features ensure that production process parameters are in compliance with standards laid down by regulatory authorities.
- Standardize & streamline formulations
- The software ensures that formulations contain a standardized & streamlined definition across the organization.
- Predict the composition of different constituents in the final mixture
- Predict contaminant values of pollutants in the product and process
- Constantly identify raw input materials and output quality
- Monitor blending, drying, dissolution and other process
- Easy Configuration:
- Configure and create an operation method in few easy steps (no programming skills required)
- File Polling:
- Predict or classify samples online at regular / user defined intervals using pre- developed Unscrambler models.
- Utilize JCAMP-DX, GRAMS, Indico & BFF3 and Varian input data formats measured by spectroscopic instruments
- Auto Pretreatments:
- Supports auto pretreatments / transformations used in The Unscrambler® (Smoothing, Normalizations, Baseline Corrections, Derivatives, Multiplicative Scatter Corrections (MSC and EMSC), Standard Normal Variate (SNV) and spectroscopic data conversions: absorbance to reflectance or transmittance and vice-versa, reflectance to Kubelka-Munk)
- Multiple Model Selection:
- Compare prediction results using models of different variable ranges, number of PC ‘s or data pretreatments.
- Method configuration options to include different types of Unscrambler models for prediction/classification: PLS1, PLS2, PCR and PCA
- Result Display:
- Displays and updates results in Excel format
- Prediction uncertainty, sample residual and leverage provided available as part of prediction results
- Scores, sample residual and leverage available as part of classification results
- Security and Traceability:
- Authenticates Username
Unscrambler Online 2.2 Screenshot
Unscrambler Online 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Unscrambler Online 2.2
Unscrambler Online 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.