VistaMetrix 1.35 Ranking & Summary
VistaMetrix 1.35 description
VistaMetrix 1.35 is created to extract useful numbers from graphical images, especially when the data used to produce an image is unavailable. This includes graphs, maps, or other images that might be scanned, downloaded from the Internet, or captured as digital photographs or video files.
- Extract values from continuous or discrete graphs. It handles multiple data sets and graphs that have been tilted due to scanning.
- Measure distance and area on multiple, curved paths. Along these paths you can place annotated markers that show intermediate distances.
- Measure angles and straight-line distances.
- Record the color values (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) at multiple points in the image.
- The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as Excel or comma-delimited text files.
- Zoom an image.
- Add and edit text annotations.
- Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix tools.
- Play video files and perform measurements on individual video frames.
- 200 MHz Pentium or better,
- 10 MByte RAM
VistaMetrix 1.35 Screenshot
VistaMetrix 1.35 Keywords
Bookmark VistaMetrix 1.35
VistaMetrix 1.35 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter Royalty Free License 2.0
- VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter Server License 2.0
- VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter End User License 2.0
- Recover Corrupted NTFS Partition 18.104.22.168
- Bytescout Spreadsheet Tools 1.0
- Easy Watermark Creator 2.3
- Office Convert PowerPoint to Pdf Free 6.2
- Regression Analysis - DataFitting 1.70