Visual Basic for Kids 2
Visual Basic for Kids 2 Ranking & Summary
Visual Basic for Kids 2 description
Visual Basic for Kids 2 offers users an interactive, self-paced tutorial, providing a complete introduction to the Visual Basic programming language and environment.
- The tutorial consists of ten lessons explaining (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a Visual Basic application.
- Numerous examples are used to demonstrate every step in the building process.
- The tutorial also includes detailed computer projects for kids to build and try.
- The course material should be understandable for kids aged ten and up.
- Although the examples are kid-related, they can be used by adults who want an introduction to writing computer applications.
Enhancements: Version 2.0 includes a bonus class with five new projects: Stopwatch, State Capitals, Dice, Memory Game, and Tic-Tac-Toe.
Visual Basic for Kids 2 Screenshot
Visual Basic for Kids 2 Keywords
Bookmark Visual Basic for Kids 2
Visual Basic for Kids 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.