YoungStar Skills Expert: Math 1.8
YoungStar Skills Expert: Math 1.8 Ranking & Summary
YoungStar Skills Expert: Math 1.8 description
- Patented student adaptive problem selection technology (U.S. Pat. No. 6,270,352)
- 12 math skills activities from counting through long division
- Targeted to elementary school students of all skill levels
- Interactive audio and visual prompts guide students when they are having difficulty
- Designed for use in a structured classroom or home-school environment
Out-of-the-box, the software provides 12 math skills activities including Number Basics, Addition Facts, Subtraction Facts, Addition or Subtraction, Counting by Multiples, Multiplication Facts, Division Facts, Quick Quads, Advanced Addition, Advanced Subtraction, Advanced Multiplication, and Advanced Division. Students change what they know and how quickly they learn throughout the year. You may not have time to adapt, but your computer does. Exclusive, patented Adaptive Problem Selection technology customizes the problem presentation for each student, individually recording the students accuracy and speed for categories of problems. This allows for more targeted practice.
YoungStar Skills Expert: Math 1.8 Screenshot
YoungStar Skills Expert: Math 1.8 Keywords
Bookmark YoungStar Skills Expert: Math 1.8
YoungStar Skills Expert: Math 1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.