Cross+A 8.15 Ranking & Summary
Cross+A 8.15 description
This is a multilingual version of the popular Russian program Cross+A by Sergey Kutasov and Ilya Morozov. It uses a dictionary of 159000 English words (part of them - with descriptions). User can add new words, delete and change descriptions or copy them to the clipboard.
- Search by Letters
- Search word by known length and letters.
- Anagram Search
- "Descending" Search
- Search for all words that can be created from the text letters.
- For example, for the word option the program will find the words list: point, piton, top, into, tip, etc.
- "Ascending" Search
- Search for all words that include all letters of the text.
- For example, for the word element the program will find the words list:
- settlement, development, experimental, acknowledgement, electromagnetism, etc.
- Search by Description
- This search mode is used when some words in the target word description are known.
- Search by Pattern
- Search with use of special wildcard characters.
- Word-combination Search
- The program tries to create word-combinations using the text letters.
- For example: incredible = nice + bridle.
- Telephone Number Search
- The program finds word equivalents for the telephone numbers. Telephone number digits are substituted by letters written on telephone set buttons.
- For example: 728-74-68 = PATRIOT.
- Search by Syllables
- The program creates words using syllables from the user's list.
- For example: at,be,e,for = ate, beat, bee, before, fore.
- Coupling Words Search
- Search for pairs of words where the first word ending is equal to the second word beginning.
- For example: ?????(gen)???? = PATHOGEN and GENESIS.
- Trackword Search
- Search for words, which can be made by moving from letter to letter horizontally or vertically in the grid.
- Cryptarithm is an mathematical puzzle involving words where there is a one-to-one mapping between letters and digits that makes the arithmetic equation true.
- For example: MOTHER+FATHER=PARENT => 196753+286753=483506.
- Word-chain Search
- Search for chains of words, where every word differs from its neighbors by one or few letters.
- For example: FLY - FAY - FAT - CAT.
- Solving and creating of puzzles:
- Solving and creating of Binairo were improved
- Small improvements
- Intel Pentium 200 MHz (2.0 GHz recommended)
- 32 MB RAM (64 recommended)
- Screen resolution 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 recommended)
Cross+A 8.15 Screenshot
Cross+A 8.15 Keywords
Bookmark Cross+A 8.15
Cross+A 8.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.