Perfect Throw 0.2.1
Perfect Throw 0.2.1 Ranking & Summary
Perfect Throw 0.2.1 description
Perfect Throw 0.2.1 brings you an advanced and convenient to use program that demonstrates how projectile motion works. It uses a physics equation for linear motion. For more info, you can read the accompanying text file named physics.
This program was inspired upon by a US sci-fi tv series which was last shown in the United States on the Spring of 2009. Here is the link to download the program. Perfect Throw will always be freeware.
If you ever find Perfect Throw to be useful and wants to make a donation, you can do so by going to the Support page where you can send your e-mail. From this, a mailing address will be sent to you for your contribution. Thank you very much for your support. Here are the instructions to use this program:
- Click right mouse button to move the surface.
- Press Space bar to see ball flies towards a target.
- To move the target,
- Press the left or right arrow key to move from left to right or vice-versa.
- Press the up or down arrow key to move up or down.
- Press Page Up or Page Down key to move forward or back.
- To move the ball,
- Press Q or P key to move from left to right or vice-versa.
- Press R or F key to move it forward or back.
- OpenGL libraries
Perfect Throw 0.2.1 Screenshot
Perfect Throw 0.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Perfect Throw 0.2.1
Perfect Throw 0.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.