Actual Window Manager 5.2 Beta 1
Actual Window Manager 5.2 Beta 1 Ranking & Summary
Actual Window Manager 5.2 Beta 1 description
Actual Window Manager, offers 40 handy utilities will allow you organize the working process so easily that you wont spend time on endless and tedious switching between windows and hunting for the right application on the cluttered task bar.
All controls can be accessed via a row of Window-style title bar buttons placed next to the standard Minimize/Restore/Close.
What is more, alongside activating functions with mouse clicks, the new version supports hotkey combinations, the standard language of professionals, that allows significantly decreasing the time you spend on doing one action.
Actual Window Manager offers you to set the selected tunings for all applications or just for one of them. Want to prevent accidental close of windows? Or want to open some windows mini/maximized?
Only you can decide what tools to apply and only you can change the windows parameters as often as you want. Cant believe in this miracle? Then try the programs demo version for free and convince yourself of the perfect truth of our words!
Windows Monitoring Log tool
This new feature is going to become an extremely useful problem-solving tool! Now the Control Center is able to monitor every new window appearance and log this windows properties into the special file; also it logs which window rule has been selected and applied to that window.
To turn the logging on, mark the Enable logging check box in the General property sheet of the Options window; then you can view the log by clicking the Show log console item in the Control Center tray icons context menu.
Run Keyboard Macro feature
This long-awaited and frequently requested feature is quite powerful and useful: it allows defining the sequence of keystrokes (including key combinatioing key combinations of system keys) and sending this sequence to a certain window at its startup so automating the regular initial actions (e.g. login/password input, exact positioning in windows contents, opening/closing of subwindows etc.).
This new feature may be useful for those who work on multi-processor systems (including those with HyperThreading�-able and multi-core CPUs): it allows automatic setting of the CPU affinity for particular applications (i.e. defining which physical CPUs they should run on), therefore finely balancing the load of each CPU and using the overall computing resources more effectively.
Hide Mouse Pointer feature
This new feature is useful most for the Tablet PC users: it allows hiding the mouse pointer while it is floating over a particular window - e.g. Tablet PC Input Panel - so the mouse pointer wont block the way.
On-the-fly transparency setting
Now if you right-click the Make Transparent title button the slider control will appear instead of the context menu with predefined values. When you are dragging this slider the transparency level is changing immediately so you can quickly and easily select the desired window appearance.
Copy/Paste title buttons
These new buttons provide a quick and easy alternative way to operate with the system Clipboard: simply select desired data, click the Copy title button of window containing that data, then select a window to paste the copied data and click this windows Paste title button. These buttons appear to be extremely useful for Tablet PC users so we strongly recommend them to try out these new buttons.
- 60 days trial
- Nag Screen
- Multi-monitor support: The feature to display the Taskbar on secondary displays is added. Secondary taskbars emulate the functionality of the primary Taskbar with the following remarks:
- the secondary taskbars can work either independently or consistently with the primary Taskbar: in former case each secondary taskbar displays only the buttons of windows that reside on the same monitor; in latter case all secondary taskbars display the contents of the primary Taskbar (the mirror mode)
- you can change the order of buttons on secondary taskbars dragging the desired button by the mouse with the Shift key pressed
- there is a limited compatibility with some certain applications (such as Microsoft Excel, Acrobat Reader)
- the minimizing/maximizing animation, if enabled, is played always regarding to the primary Taskbar despite which display the minimized/maximized window resides on
- Multi-monitor support: The feature to display the Task Switcher (special system window invoked via Alt Tab) on secondary displays is added.
- Now Windows Layout tool is compatible with Vista Sidebar.
- Extra title buttons are again displayed correctly in the title bar of IncrediMail XE.
- No more crashes of NoteZilla when closing its Preferences dialog.
Actual Window Manager 5.2 Beta 1 Screenshot
Actual Window Manager 5.2 Beta 1 Keywords
Bookmark Actual Window Manager 5.2 Beta 1
Actual Window Manager 5.2 Beta 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.