Actual Window Manager 6.0 Beta 1 / 5.4
Actual Window Manager 6.0 Beta 1 / 5.4 Ranking & Summary
Actual Window Manager 6.0 Beta 1 / 5.4 description
Actual Window Manager 6.0 Beta 1 / 5.4 offers you an advanced desktop organization application which introduces unconventional window controls and also automatic general window operations making your work more productive, convenient and enjoyable. It has more than 50 handy tools to help you in daily routine window manipulations.
Like a well-trained assistant, accurate and unobtrusive, being instructed once Actual Window Manager will do all the required actions for you automatically all the time you are having it running in background:
- Placing windows exactly to the required place
- Sizing them exactly as they should be
- Keeping the important windows always-on-top of others
- Minimizing (either normally, or to the tray/screen), or rolling up, or making semi-transparent, or closing the inactive windows, so removing them from your way
- Full Windows integration! Just click the right mouse button at the window top to change window settings.
- Individual settings for every window
- You can easily choose your options for every window and save them. Besides, Actual Window Manager is equipped with more than 20 settings for the most popular applications: MS Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Word (Excel), WinZip, Winamp etc.
- If you often use such folders as My Computer, My Documents, My Network Places etc., if you want to open them where you indicate, our program Actual Window Manager is made for you. You can set a position and a size of any folder's window. Like a genie, Actual Window Manager will remember your wish and carry out it properly. Now when you click My Computer or My Documents you'll be sure where exactly the window will appear.
- Transparency effect
- Transparency effect is very convenient when you work with different windows. While typing something in MS Word, you need for example, to follow information in internet browser.
- Besides, usage of transparency effect adds some new charm to routine operations.
- If you want to know more about usage of Transparency effect, you may read the article Transparency Effect: Theory and Practice.
- Minimize applications to tray or to the screen edge
- Minimizing to a small icon in the system tray/on the screen edge, deactivated window minimization, right-click context menu.
- Minimizing applications to a small icon in the system tray lets you save the taskbar space while providing access to minimized applications via the system tray icons. If you often open several windows simultaneously and keep an eye on the refreshment of information on them, you can also minimize them to tray, to avoid closing them by mistake. And when this information is required again, you can open this window and see what has changed. If you are interested in the latest news or wait for an answer in forum or eager to know the refreshment of quotations of rate, Actual Window Manager will not let you miss anything.
- You may find more information about this useful feature of Actual Window Manager in the article 7 Ways to Minimize to Tray application windows with Actual Window Minimizer
- Stay on Top
- The Stay on Top feature helps you place the selected window on top of the others, so that it is always accessible and are not hidden by other windows.
- With the e-mail pinned on top, you can drag-and-drop all day without actively switching windows. This feature is extremely useful when you drag-and-drop some information from E-mail to your contacts or content in MS Word.
- Roll-Up/Unroll windows
- Roll-Up/Unroll, manual, automatic and mix controls. If you often write letters or articles based on some information from the Internet, the Roll up function will be convenient.
- By rolling up and pinning the e-mail you can quickly check information underneath.
- The document can be reduced so only the title bar will be visible. You can look through or check the data in the web and then restore the text of the letter by clicking on the Unroll button;
- Window menu expansion with such options as set priority, roll up/unroll, set transparency, minimize to task tray and stay-on-top;
- Extended window manipulating capabilities by means of adding new buttons to a window caption.
- Hotkeys support: Now you can minimize programs to the system tray, always keep them on top, roll up windows, make them semitransparent, etc. by means only one keystroke combination.
- Multilingual support of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Catalan, Turkish and Polish;
- Flexible pricing policy and considerable discounts;
- Quick support is always available.
- The ability to make taskbars transparent is added
- The ability to customize the background color for the "Single picture" wallpaper mode is added.
- Preview thumbnails are now shown over rolled up windows.
- AltMin screen icons now snap to desktop borders and other windows.
- The ability to send a window to bottom upon its startup is added.
- Intermittent crashes of Control Center after reboot are fixed.
- Automatic checking for updates started even if there was no active Internet connection.
- Value for the time interval of automatic update checks couldn't be modified (it was "once per day" always).
- Title buttons looked and placed incorrectly in non-standard screen DPIs (e.g. if the "Large fonts" option was enabled).
- After minimizing and then restoring Photoshop CS4 there was a redundant set of title buttons.
- Active profile wasn't marked correctly in the Profiles menu.
- Monitors' names were not detected correctly in some cases.
- The redundant Excel button appeared on secondary taskbars.
- While dragging taskbar buttons, visual indicator of new position was not visible.
- Minimization by clicking the Close button stopped working.
- Classic snapping worked inconsistently in some cases.
- Aero Snap emulation didn't work when the "Show window contents while dragging" system option was turned off.
- After suspending/resuming Control Center, windows weren't returned to their assigned virtual desktops.
Actual Window Manager 6.0 Beta 1 / 5.4 Screenshot
Actual Window Manager 6.0 Beta 1 / 5.4 Keywords
Bookmark Actual Window Manager 6.0 Beta 1 / 5.4
Actual Window Manager 6.0 Beta 1 / 5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.