Actual Window Manager 6.7.1
Actual Window Manager 6.7.1 Ranking & Summary
Actual Window Manager 6.7.1 description
Actual Window Manager 6.7.1 is considered as a simple yet useful desktop organization application which introduces unconventional window controls and also automatic general window operations making your work more productive, convenient and enjoyable. It has more than 50 handy tools to help you in daily routine window manipulations.
- Actual Window Manager Features
- Actual Window Manager has a lot more smart uses that they leave for you to discover. The following list of its full functionality may give you a certain insight of what benefits you can expect from the program:
- Full Windows integration
- Actual Window Manager adds new buttons to the window title bar, which look and work like standard Windows buttons.
- Besides, Actual Window Manager expands the Windows system menu. Click the right mouse button at the window top to change window settings.
- Individual settings for every window
- You can easily set your options for any window or application individually and save them. It allows to you configuring your windows as you like.
- If you often use such folders as My Computer, My Documents, My Network Places etc., if you want to open them where you indicate, program Actual Window Manager is made for you. You can set a position and a size of any folder's window. Like a genie, Actual Window Manager will remember your wish and carry out it properly. Now when you click My Computer or My Documents you'll be sure where exactly the window will appear.
- Multiple Monitors Support
- Today, more and more people use at work and at home two or more monitors, so the Actual Window Manager gives many various opportunities to improve the work with multiple monitors:
- Multi-Monitor taskbar
- Actual Window Manager gives a unique taskbar to all monitors. Each taskbar has the Start button, Show Desktop button, clock, notification area, toolbars and allows using all Windows features (including those introduced in Windows 7). You can use Pin to taskbar, Jump Lists, Aero Peek, Aero Shake, etc. on all taskbars.
- Desktop Mirroring
- It allows you creating mirrors on your desktop. You can mirror area around the mouse pointer, arbitrary part of desktop, specified window or particular monitor. With Desktop Mirroring, you can solve many problems when working with multiple monitors. For example, use one monitor to mirror only necessary information to client.
- Desktop Mangement
- Actual Window Manager allows managing Screensaver and Background. You can set different wallpapers (or screensavers) on each monitor, one picture (screensaver) across all monitors and much more.
- Easy Navigation
- There are two additional title buttons in Actual Window Manager to manage windows with work on multiple monitors - Move to next monitor (or monitor number #) and Maximize to Desktop (to all visible area).
- Virtual Desktop
- As a multi-tasking OS, Windows allows you running multiple programs simultaneously. As a result, you have a few windows open at any time. However, when working with lots of applications, your desktop can easily become overcrowded. Actual Window Manager will help you resolve this problem. You can allocate and classify all of your windows by moving them to virtual desktops. Virtual Desktops provides a "virtual" space as if you have several logical monitors instead of a single physical one. You can extend the real estate of the workspace and move a window from virtual desktop 1 to virtual desktop 2 etc. (the actual number of virtual desktops is not limited!). Actual Window Manager optimizes the work with several tasks and you get a quick access to all launched applications thus reducing the single-desktop clutter. It usually helps when work with one monitor, but in today's world, even with multiple monitors, you may not have enough space on one desktop at work with lots of windows and applications.
- Transparency effect
- With Transparency effect, it is very easy to organize many windows opened simultaneously. Along with common techniques of switching between application windows, Actual Window Manager offers depth-based window ordering thanks to fully customizable transparency levels that can be saved individually for each window. For example, while typing something in MS Word, you need to follow information in the Internet browser window - just push Win-Y (it toggles the transparent effect on/off), and the Word window will become transparent allowing you view the contents of the underlying browser window.
- Minimize applications to tray or to the screen edge
- Minimizing to a small icon in the system tray/on the screen edge, deactivated window minimization, right-click context menu.
- Minimizing applications to a small icon in the system tray lets you save the taskbar space while providing access to minimized applications via the system tray icons. If you often open several windows simultaneously and keep an eye on the refreshment of information on them, you can also minimize them to tray, to avoid closing them by mistake. And when this information is required again, you can open this window and see what has changed. If you are interested in the latest news or wait for an answer in forum or eager to know the refreshment of quotations of rate, Actual Window Manager will not let you miss anything.
- You may find more information about this useful feature of Actual Window Manager in the article Minimize Programs Icons from Taskbar to Tray with the Actual Window Minimizer.
- Stay on Top
- The Stay on Top feature helps you place the selected window on top of the others, so that it is always accessible and are not hidden by other windows.
- With the e-mail pinned on top, you can drag-and-drop all day without actively switching windows. This feature is extremely useful when you drag-and-drop some information from E-mail to your contacts or content in MS Word.
- Roll-Up/Unroll windows
- Roll-Up/Unroll, manual, automatic and mix controls. If you often write letters or articles based on some information from the Internet, the Roll up function will be convenient.
- By rolling up and pinning the e-mail you can quickly check information underneath.
- The document can be reduced so only the title bar will be visible. You can look through or check the data in the web and then restore the text of the letter by clicking on the Unroll button.
- Hotkeys support
- Now you can minimize programs to the system tray, always keep them on top, roll up windows, make them semitransparent, etc. by means only one keystroke combination. These combinations you can set manually.
- Multilingual support
- Now Actual Window Manager avaliable on English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Catalan, Turkish, Polish and etc.
- Quick support is always available
- The ability is added to invoke a Jump List by dragging taskbar button out of the taskbar.
- Auto-scrolling of tabs in the Configuration window is added so the active tab should remain always visible and other tabs fill the entire visible space.
- The auto-minimization of inactive Outlook dialogs is improved.
- Compatibility of the Scroll Inactive Windows feature is improved with third party products that also extend the mouse wheel processing.
- Jump Lists' look in the Aero visual theme is slightly improved.
- Preview thumbnails' look is improved.
- Preview thumbnails stopped showing for Excel 2007 workbooks.
- Preview thumbnails did not close after moving the mouse out of them if the taskbar auto-hiding was enabled.
- In some cases, windows stopped come to front after clicking their corresponding buttons/preview thumbnails in secondary taskbars.
- In some cases, notification area in secondary taskbars made a noticeable CPU load in the Windows Explorer process.
- Mirror windows did not return into a visible area after their last monitor was disconnected.
- The "Area around the mouse pointer" mirror worked wrong for negative screen coordinates.
- Title buttons did not update their placement in Mozilla Firefox 7 windows after maximizing/restoring a window.
- In some cases, console windows might hung for some time at startup.
- Some Configuration windows (like Select Window from List, Test Regexp) did not return into a visible area after their last monitor was disconnected.
- Sometimes, empty match lines appeared in the Test Regexp results.
- Processor: Pentium II 200 MHz or higher
- System memory: 64 MB
- Free disk space: 6 MB
- Internet Explorer 5.0 minimum
Actual Window Manager 6.7.1 Screenshot
Actual Window Manager 6.7.1 Keywords
Bookmark Actual Window Manager 6.7.1
Actual Window Manager 6.7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.