AL Pictures Slideshow Studio 5.0
AL Pictures Slideshow Studio 5.0 Ranking & Summary
AL Pictures Slideshow Studio 5.0 description
AL Pictures Slideshow Studio 5.0 is known as an easy yet efficient application which allows you to quickly create slideshows incorporating both picture and audio files. The slideshow can be created as an executable (.exe) file, or as a screensaver (.scr) file. The program includes 182 transitional effects. No other programs are required to view your personally created slideshow. You can send slideshows to friends, family or other interested parties via e-mail, websites, CD, DVD etc.
With this program you can create a professional slide show within minutes. Besides creating exceptional photo albums, this program can also be used to make business presentations, educational tutorials, product or service endorsements, anything you can imagine. If you have a digital camera, astonish your friends by making a slideshow within in minutes of taking the pictures, sending it to them and then exporting the individual photos they like the most as a JPEG or BMP file.
- Create presentations combining photos and audio into a single executable file or screensaver (EXE or SCR). No additional programs are required to playback the slideshow.
- Choose from 182 transitional effects (fade, slide, wipe, etc.) for each individual slide.
- Showing fade out one slide with fade in the next one.
- Showing fade out one slide then fade in the next one.
- Supported graphic formats include JPEG, JPG, TGA, BMP, RLE, DIB, TIF, TIFF, VSD, ICB, VDA, WIN, PCX, PCC, BW, RGB, RGBA, SGI, PSD, PDD and PNG files.
- Supported audio formats include MP3, WAV, MID, and MIDI files.
- Uses 182 transition effects (fade in, fade out)
- Tuning "frames per slide" to effectively using your 3D accelerator. For slowly video-cards (like nVidia TNT, TNT2 ...) value 20-50 is recommended. For faster video-cards (GeForce2..4, Radeon, ATI, Voodoo 3 ...) you can set it greater than 50.
- Set background pictures for each slide.
- Set background colors for each slide.
- Set duration times for each picture.
- Stretch pictures to fit into each slide.
- Simultaneously (fade in and fade out) for each slide.
- Set alignments for each slide.
- Each slide can have up to two notes.
- You can define theirs location on the screen, font, size, color of font itself and background as well.
- Current date and time (each slide). You can define theirs location on the screen, font, size, color of font itself and background as well.
- Preview individual slides and their effects.
- Preview the slideshow(screensaver) in its entirety.
- Create separate messages for the slideshow's beginning and end.
- Have program create slideshow with random transitions.
- No extra library needed for audio files.
- Create slideshows in the following modes:
- Maximized window without frame (recommended)
- Maximized window with frame
- Window 320 x 240
- Window 640 x 480
- Window 800 x 600
- Window 1024 x 768
- Window 1152 x 864
- Window 1280 x 1024
- Full screen mode (default size) - current desktop settings are used
- Full screen mode 640 x 480
- Full screen mode 800 x 600
- Full screen mode 1024 x 768
- Full screen mode 1152 x 864
- Full screen mode 1280 x 1024
- Multilingual interface (Arabic, Belarussian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovenian, Slovak, Turkish) see more
- Save projects to work with again in the future.
- Compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Require DirectX 6.0 or later (testing with DirectX 7.0, 8.0, 8.1, 9.0)
- Uses hardware 3D accelerator (if any). This allows to improve performance and output quality.
- Pictures search on the local PC and Internet (through Google.com, PicSearch.com and Altavista.com search engine)
- Operating system
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- System RAM
- 32 Mb minimum, (64 MB or greater preferred)
- Available space on hard drive
- 4 MB
- Video card
- 16MB Graphics memory on graphics card, nVidia TNT, GeForce, Radeon, ATI, Voodoo ... any 2D, 3D accelerator.
- Processor (CPU)
- Intel Celeron 266 MHz
- Other software
- DirextX 6.0 (or higher)
- DirectX is a free download available from Microsoft
AL Pictures Slideshow Studio 5.0 Screenshot
AL Pictures Slideshow Studio 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark AL Pictures Slideshow Studio 5.0
AL Pictures Slideshow Studio 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.