ArtCursors 5.17 Ranking & Summary
ArtCursors 5.17 description
ArtCursors 5.17 is used for creating and editing Windows cursors and managing cursor libraries. The program is friendly enough for the casual user who wants to tweak a couple of standard .CUR files, yet powerful enough for the professional graphic designer who needs to create complex animated cursors and manage large cursor libraries.
With ArtCursors, you are can split compound cursor s into simple images and break down entire cursor libraries into individual cursors. You can also create your own cursor libraries. ArtCursors scans files and folders for cursor s, deletes identical cursors from libraries, sorts cursors within libraries, performs drag and drop operations to files from Windows Explorer or other file shells and drags and drops cursors from one library to another. You can move cursors between libraries as well as copy and paste images to other applications.
- Create and edit static and animated cursors in color depths up to 16 million colors
- Create and edit cursors for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
- Create and edit animated .gif images
- Create and store images containing several layers
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, rotate, roll and mirror effects
- Import cursors from .cur, .ani, .ico, .icpr, .wmf, .emf, .bmp, .wbmp, .jpg, .gif, .xbm, .xpm and .png files
- Export cursor images to .cur, .ico, .icpr, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png, .xbm, .xpm, .wbmp and .rc files
- Export animated cursors to animated .gif images and image list bitmaps
- Extract cursors from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files
- Create cursor libraries for better and more efficient storage
- Collect cursors from folders and subfolders into libraries
- Work with image lists in BMP and PNG formats
- Delete identical cursors in libraries
- Drag and drop files from file shells
- Drag and drop cursors from one library to another
- Drag and drop cursor images from one cursor to another
- Copy and paste cursors in libraries
- Copy and paste images to other applications
Enhancements: Fixed some bugs with ICO files
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003/Vista
- 32 MB RAM
- Pentium-233 MHz
- 2 MB Hard Disk
- True Color video mode.
ArtCursors 5.17 Screenshot
ArtCursors 5.17 Keywords
Bookmark ArtCursors 5.17
ArtCursors 5.17 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.