Aston2 Menu 1.4.0
Aston2 Menu 1.4.0 Ranking & Summary
Aston2 Menu 1.4.0 description
The basic principle of Aston2 product line is its modularity. Its components can be used all together or separately from each other. Being used as separate items, they work with another shell (Explorer or Aston 1.x), expanding its functionality. When combined, they completely replace the shell. Each of the components is feature-rich and yet extremely intuitive: it can be used as it is or customized in every aspect.
- Themes and skins support. Aston2 settings are split into two parts - theme settings and private settings. Private settings cant be modified by means of regular theme operations (creation/application). Theme application can have effect on theme settings only. Thus, theme-pack file contains theme settings and skins. All Aston2 widgets are skinnable: you can change the skin of any element
- Widgets support (This demo version contains the following default
- widgets: Clock, Calendar, Recycle bin, Disks, Power control, Search, Toplist, Username, Weather and Uninstall). Widgets can be built into the desktop, panels or pop-up menus
- Flexible configuration. Every element of the menu can be tweaked and customized, thus letting one to create yet more convenient working area. The same concerns Aston2 Panels and Aston2 Desktop as well
- Animation support in every aspect of Aston2: smooth widgets opening and moving, animated wallpaper, animated icons and other elements of skinned widgets
- Aston2 Menu can be used both in Aston 1 shell and in Explorer shell. There is no need to give up the habitual surroundings in order to use the new menu
- DragnDrop operations support, user friendly interface
- Unicode support
- XML standard, used for all the parameters setup
- Multi-language support
- Plug-ins support.
- Fixed bug which caused Aston2 crash after the trial expiration
- Several minor bug-fixes and improvement
Aston2 Menu 1.4.0 Screenshot
Aston2 Menu 1.4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Aston2 Menu 1.4.0
Aston2 Menu 1.4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.