AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 22.214.171.124
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 188.8.131.52 description
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 184.108.40.206 is launched to be a popular design tool for rapid creation of autorun CD browsers and presentations. Offering a simple point-and-click design environment, AutoRun Pro Enterprise II allows anyone, regardless of computer competence and creative ability, to blend texts, images, video and audio into an interactive front-end for CDs and DVDs.
In doing this, you can make use of wizards, templates and demos that let you jumpstart your autorun project in minutes. The end result can be compiled as a single executable file and burned onto a CD or DVD disk directly using the built-in CD Burner.
- Display of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
- Print of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
- Start any program.
- Start the default browser with document URL.
- Send email.
- Integrated Web browser and internal commands.
- Integrated sound player.
- Integrated RTF (Rich Text) viewer.
- Integrated Media Player.
- Slide Show images (Photo album), more than 100 styles.
- Background color, Gradient color and Transparent Form.
- Background sound.
- Splash screen, splash screen sound.
- Full screen background and logo image.
- License agreement. You can display a license agreement before any files are launched. The user is required to accept the license in order to continue. If the user does not accept the license, then the AutoRun exits.
- Security. You can protect your CD from being started by unlicensed users by requiring users to submit a User Name and Password or an Authentication Code.
- Exit Form. Show information or confirm exit before program exits
- Unlimited Sub Pages.
- Page FadeIn, FadeOut.
- Images include bitmap, icon, JPEG, EMF, WMF, GIF (Static or Animated), PNG images.
- Page template.
- Object template.
- CD Icon and Page icon can be displayed in the title bar.
- Test without burning CD.
- Burn project to CD-R/CD-RW directly with built-in CD Burner.
- Create a single executable file.
- Publish project to new folder.
- Create ISO CD-ROM image file.
- Install Software - You may want to install a default viewer for the files if the user does not have one on his computer. For example, if you are launching a PDF file, you may want to include Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your CD and install it if the user does not already have it installed. You can define one or more files to be installed.
- Create drop down menu bar (main menu), tool bar and status bar for pages like most standard windows to make your page more professional.
- Create popup menu, you can define the pop-up menu that appears when the user clicks on an object or page background with the right mouse button, like most professional applications.
- CD expire date, Specifies an expiration date for the CDs.
- Set object(s) Enable or Disable, Show or Hide Object(s).
- No programming knowledge required.
- No registry entry necessary.
- Runs from CD-ROM without installation.
- No runtime module required
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 22.214.171.124
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.