BioniX Wallpaper 5.14.0
BioniX Wallpaper 5.14.0 Ranking & Summary
BioniX Wallpaper 5.14.0 description
BioniX Wallpaper 5.14.0 offers an efective tool which helps you to cycle and manage desktop wallpaper and change yours desktop image whenever you want it to. It is small and fast and create dependency!
- Supported Files:
- Support the following image formats: JPG (JPEG, JFIF, JPE), PNG, GIF (static and animated), BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF.
- Drag and drop any image over BioniX's interface and it will be automatically included in the playlist.
- Winamp-like interface:
- Have the graphic interface was designed to mimic Winamp's interface.
- Keep your system garbage-free:
- Install tons of crapware in computer, making your computer slow after few months. Install absolutely no garbage files (DLL's, .Net, Java, ActiveX, etc) into your system because it doesn't need this kind of files.
- Windows OS compatibility matrix:
- Support ALL Microsoft Windows operation systems since 1995 to present
- Really small setup file
- High quality resamplers:
- "Don't disturb me" mode:
- Have images which will be changed automatically when Windows starts
- Close itself without user intervention.
- Advanced Playlist Editor:
- Give you the possibility to gather images from all over the hard drive in one playlist, without changing their physical location.
- Create multiple thematic playlist like "Cars" or "Landscapes" and switch between them.
- Playlist association:
- Start to "play" the wallpapers in that playlist.
- Minimize to system tray:
- Minimize itself to the system tray, keeping this way your taskbar uncluttered.
- Access its main functions also by clicking this system tray icon
- Enjoy your desktop (desktop tools):
- Hide the icons on your desktop, can minimize for you all open windows with a single click
- Smart wallpaper positioning:
- Have in addition to the well known tile / stretch / center functions, two new functions:
- Shuffle/continuous mode:
- Have all images from the playlist can be displayed in "shuffle" (random) or "continuously" mode.
- Skip all invalid files (images that don't exist any more in your computer).
- Go back:
- Have the playlist navigation system that permits you to go back and next through the images in your playlist.
- Drag and Drop:
- Drag multiple pictures or folders from your file manager (Windows Explorer) in Bionix.
- Search and extract all images from the dragged folders and insert them into the current playlist.
- "Active Desktop" auto-detection:
- Switch off the Active Desktop.
- Have wallpaper bulletLock on folder - Unique feature that allows BioniX Wallpaper Changer monitor a folder and automatically update its playlist when pictures are added/deleted.
- Have no other wallpaper manager that has this capability yet! New-Desktop wallpaper changer
- Have wallpaper bulletFreeware
- Have wallpaper bulletAdvanced Playlist Editor - BioniX Wallpaper offers the most advanced playlist editor ever seen
- Have wallpaper bulletEasy to use - User friendly interface: Winamp-like layout, skinable, full context-sensitive help, comprehensive help file.
- Have wallpaper bulletSkinable interface - over 125 skins available
- Have wallpaper bulletLow system requirements - You grandpa's Pentium I/Win95 can still run BioniX Wallpaper
- Have wallpaper bulletKeep your system garbage free - "Don't change user's system" policy
- Have wallpaper bulletCompatible with all Windows systems - From Win95 to Vista and Windows 7, all OS are supported
- Have wallpaper bulletDamn small size - Download it in few seconds or take it on a floppy with you
- wallpaper bulletState of art resamplers that automatically resizes your wallpapers without loosing quality
- Have wallpaper bulletIngenious time editor - Set the time interval from one second to 60 day with only 2 mouse clicks
- Have wallpaper bulletMultiple thematic playlists - Create multiple thematic playlists (categories) and switch between them whenever you want to.
- Have wallpaper bulletExtreme playlists - Infinite number of images can be loaded in each playlist!
- Have wallpaper bulletBuild a playlist with one single click - Drag and drop files/folders to your playlist
- Have wallpaper bulletPlaylist association - double click a playlist located anywhere in your computer
- wallpaper bulletSystem tray icon - Minimize to tray, system tray pop-up menu, quick shortcuts...
- Have wallpaper bulletDesktop tools - Hide desktop icons, minimize all open windows, remote control, show time on desktop, hide taskbar, boss button and many other tools
- Have wallpaper bulletCustomizable Global Hotkeys - Change the wallpaper using a key combination even if BioniX Wallpaper is not visible on screen.
- Have wallpaper bulletUnique wallpaper positioning system - Auto detect the best way to fit the wallpaper size to desktop size without loosing quality
- Have wallpaper bulletShuffle/continuous mode - Play images one by one, or in random more
- Have wallpaper bulletPreview panel - This allows you to quickly preview wallpapers and wipe them from your computer (if you don't like them) with a single push of a button.
- Have wallpaper bulletPrevious wallpaper - Return to the previous wallpaper with just one click.
- Have wallpaper bullet"Don't disturb me" mode
- Have wallpaper bulletAuto change the wallpaper when windows starts: instantly, after delay, change once and closer itself.
- Have wallpaper bulletQuick access: remote control, system tray icon, contextual menu and keyboard shortcuts.
- Have wallpaper bulletWallpaper enhancement functions - You can apply extra brightness, saturation or contrast to all wallpapers without changing your original file!
- Have wallpaper bullet"Active Desktop" auto-detection
- Have wallpaper bulletEmbedded screensaver
- 1.5MB of RAM.
- CPU 486 (Intel or AMD)
- 23MB RAM
- Windows 95.
- 2.5MB of free disk space
BioniX Wallpaper 5.14.0 Screenshot
BioniX Wallpaper 5.14.0 Keywords
Bookmark BioniX Wallpaper 5.14.0
BioniX Wallpaper 5.14.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.