Breevy Portable 3.17
Breevy Portable 3.17 Ranking & Summary
Breevy Portable 3.17 description
Breevy Portable 3.17 is developed as a flexible and handy text expander and AutoText text replacement program that helps you type faster and more accurately by allowing you to abbreviate long words and phrases - saving you time and money.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Breevy as fast, easy to use and straightforward as possible. Because who likes slow, bloated, confusing software? .
- Create your own custom abbreviations.
- The process takes just seconds. First, think of something you often type. Then, think of something shorter you'd rather type instead. Finally, click Apply, and whenever you want to type the longer text, type the shorter text instead, and Breevy will replace it for you instantly. It's that easy.
- Logical organization with folders.
- Place your e-mail boilerplate abbreviations in the E-mail Boilerplates folder, your contact info abbreviations in the Contact folder, your medical term abbreviations in the Medical Transcription folder, and so on.
- Import and sync with your TextExpander snippets.
- Breevy can import as well as sync with (via Dropbox) the snippets you created in TextExpander, so that even if you're away from your Mac you'll never be away from your snippets.
- Typo AutoCorrection in any program.
- Breevy comes with a list of over 6500 abbreviations to automatically correct your spelling errors and typos in any application. Just click File -> Import Typo AutoCorrections and you'll never have to worry about typos again.
- Portable (New!)
- Breevy is fully portable, which means you can run it from a USB flash drive without installing it on the computer it's running on, and Breevy will store all of your data (abbreviations, preferences, etc) on the flash drive. This allows you to take your abbreviations with you and use them wherever a Windows computer is available.
- Import AutoCorrect entries from Microsoft Word.
- Already spent time creating AutoCorrections in Microsoft Word? No problem. Just click File -> Import Microsoft Word AutoCorrections and Breevy will import them for you, allowing you to use them in any application -- not just Microsoft Word.
- Position the cursor and insert the clipboard contents anywhere.
- Breevy lets you place the cursor wherever you'd like in the replacement text. You can also include the clipboard contents in the replacement text output as well.
- Smart case adaption.
- By default, Breevy will convert the case of the replacement text to match the case of the abbreviation you typed. For example, if you type the abbreviation with the first letter capitalized, then Breevy will capitalize the first letter too.
- Control when the abbreviation is expanded.
- Immediately (default)
- After you type a word-ending character (like a period, space, etc.)
- After you press the trigger key -- Ctrl by default
- Dynamic input using the %(Input) macro.
- Breevy can pause in the middle of an abbreviation's expansion to allow you to insert custom text.
- After you typed ddear, Breevy would first output Dear, then pause for your input. When you were finished typing, you would press Tab and Breevy would continue outputting the rest of the replacement text, until the next %(Input) was found.
- Launch applications, websites, and more.
- Your favorite applications, websites, files, and folders are just a few keypresses away with Breevy.
- Want to launch the calculator? Just type calc. Perhaps you'd like to open your download folder? Just type fol. Type the launcher abbreviation anywhere, or optionally in the LaunchPad. It's that easy.
- Dropbox sync support.
- Have more than one computer and don't feel like having to make sure all of your computers are using the same abbreviations each time you make changes to them on one of your computers?
- No problem. Just install Dropbox if you haven't already (it's free and used by over 4 million people), enable Dropbox sync in Breevy, and then Breevy will make sure all of your computers are using the same abbreviations.
- Over 13,500 abbreviations for medical transcriptionists.
- Also included is over 13,500 (really!) abbreviations just for medical transcriptionists. Just click File -> Import Medical Transcription Set.
- Works in any Windows application.
- No matter what application you're typing in, Breevy can automatically replace and expand your typed abbreviations.
- Breevy runs on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7.
- Import your Shorthand abbreviations.
- Currently using Shorthand and want to make the move to Breevy? Just click File -> Import Shorthand Dictionary and Breevy will import your Shorthand keywords automatically.
- Added a variable-like "reuse" functionality to the %(Input) macro. If you specify an (optional) ID as an argument to the macro (i.e., %(Input firstname), firstname being the ID), then after inputting text the first time for an %(Input) with that specific ID, if you use the same ID again (like firstname) in an %(Input) macro later on in the replacement text, you won't have to retype the same text again; Breevy will "remember" that you typed it earlier and output it for you automatically. This "memory" is cleared after the abbreviation has been fully expanded.
- Added a new macro, %(Fill), which is exactly the same as the %(Input) macro; both can be used interchangeably.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7.
Breevy Portable 3.17 Screenshot
Breevy Portable 3.17 Keywords
Bookmark Breevy Portable 3.17
Breevy Portable 3.17 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.