ChronoWall 1.00 RC4
ChronoWall 1.00 RC4 Ranking & Summary
ChronoWall 1.00 RC4 description
ChronoWall 1.00 RC4 is a well designed and effective desktop wallpaper manager for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP. One of the key features is the ability to specify which wallpapers to use based on the time of day and time of year. Beyond that, ChronoWall offers many unique ways to view your photos on your desktop.
- Take photos from any source and aesthetically arrange them as a collage on your desktop in various different styles. See your friends on Facebook cheering you on as you work on a project.
- Multiple Monitors
- Span a single image across multiple monitors, display different images on all monitors or specify what you want to show on each individual monitor - all while preserving all the features of ChronoWall. Intermittent external displays are fully supported.
- See your desktop transition smoothly between images with Windows 7 style fading.
- Image Effects
- Change your wallpaper with the time of day using a vast array of image effects. Imagine being able to see a picture of a beach red-shift as the sun sets. With the easy-to-use GUI, you can create templates effortlessly.
- Online images
- Use images from Google, Bing, Flickr, Facebook and any media RSS feed. Display all of them randomly or choose your favorite images from any search engine or RSS feed with the built-in results navigation.
- View images of beaches on Flickr during a Summer Day and images from a NASA RSS feed at night. Mix several different image sources together and view them as the background or as a collage. Show a static image with a time-based effect applied to it on one screen while the other cycles through your entire photo collection.
- There are endless possibilities with all the features of Chro
- Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP (SP2)
- Memory: 1 GB recommended
- Hard Drive: At least 5GB for the resample cache, several GB more if using online sources
- CPU: At least a dual-core CPU is recommended
- Screen resolution: Minimum of 1024x768. Neither the width nor the height can be smaller than these dimensions.
- Video Card: For desktop transitions, you must have a hardware GPU that supports Direct3D 9.0c at a minimum
ChronoWall 1.00 RC4 Screenshot
ChronoWall 1.00 RC4 Keywords
Bookmark ChronoWall 1.00 RC4
ChronoWall 1.00 RC4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.