Crimson Editor 3.72 r259
Crimson Editor 3.72 r259 Ranking & Summary
Crimson Editor 3.72 r259 description
Crimson Editor 3.72 r259 is designed to be a handy and innovative source code editor for Windows. This program is not only fast in loading time, but also small in size (so small that it can be copied in one floppy disk). While it can serve as a good replacement for Notepad, it also offers many powerful features for programming languages such as HTML, C/C++, Perl and Java.
Syntax Highlighting for HTML, C/C++, Perl, Java, Matlab and LaTeX. Also, it can be extended for other programming languages based on custom syntax files. Other features include undo/redo, user tools, macros, spell checker and more.
- Edit multiple documents
- Switch between documents using file selection tab.
- Ctrl+Tab brings the last accessed document to topmost.
- Support window splitter to see different parts of a document.
- Syntax highlighting
- Configurable via custom syntax files.
- Preconfigured for more than 100 computer languages.
- Multi-level undo / redo
- All editing actions are recorded from the opening of a file.
- Any document always can be undone to it's initial contents.
- Unlimited undo and redo buffers.
- Project management
- Manage group of related files into one project.
- Remote files also can be included in a project.
- Directory tree view window
- Click to open documents.
- Filter to display only selected file class.
- Find & Replace
- Replace specified text one by one, or as a whole.
- Support regular expression.
- Column mode editing
- Copy and paste rectangular selections.
- Switch between column mode and line mode. (Alt+C)
- Natural word wrapping
- Word wrapping does not affect syntax highlighting.
- Configurable wrapping indentation. (easer to understand the syntax)
- Spell checker
- Around 100000 words were added in the dictionary.
- Users can register new words in their own dictionary. (InstallDir/user.dic)
- User tools and macros
- Execute external programs with proper arguments.
- Compile, execute and test your code.
- Ease your fingers with key stroke recording. (record & replay)
- Edit remote files directly using built-in FTP client
- Open, edit, and save documents in remote FTP servers.
- Save account information (encoded) for automatic logon.
- Print & Print preview
- Configurable page header and footer.
- Print with line numbers.
- Print with syntax highlighting. (used in color printer)
- True type font selection for printer.
- Other useful features
- Support Unicode & UTF-8 encoding, drag & drop text editing,
- Single instance / multiple instances, ability to detect changed files,
- Bookmark & go to, highlight active line, highlight matching pairs,
- Multi-byte support with integrated IME (for eastern languages),
- Auto indent, wheel mouse support, copy & paste, line numbers,
- Configurable line spacing, option to save files in Unix format,
- Win95 or higher, WinNT 4.0 or higher
- 4MB free disk space
Crimson Editor 3.72 r259 Screenshot
Crimson Editor 3.72 r259 Keywords
Bookmark Crimson Editor 3.72 r259
Crimson Editor 3.72 r259 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.