Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit) 4.6
Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit) 4.6 Ranking & Summary
Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit) 4.6 description
Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit) 4.6 brings you a cool and attractive desktop icon enhancement tool, which allows you to make many funny but useful patterns out of your windows desktop icons. You can change and restore their layout with just a simple Mouse Gesture.
Desktop Icon Toy can save desktop icon layout for different screen resolutions, and it will automatically repostion and restore the proper layout when the screen resolution has been changed. With Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit), your desktop icons or desktop icon texts could be always hidden, and would only be shown when you really need them.
Arrange Desktop Icons - You can arrange your desktop icons into many complex figures and shapes, like a:
- Clock (all the icons will be aligned as a analog clock, showing the exact time).
- 4-pointed, 5-pointed, or 6-pointed Stars, a Cross, and all kinds of Hearts.
- Horizontal or Vertical Ellipse, Spiral, and Circle.
- Triangle, Rhombus, Pentagon, Hexagon, and many many Shapes.
- Align desktop icons to the left, right, top or bottom.
- Neaty Around all the Edges.
Save Desktop Icon Position
- Desktop Icon Toy can save desktop icon layout for different screen resolutions, and it will automatically repostion and restore the proper layout when the screen2 resolution has been changed.
- You can also save multiple layouts by different layout names.
- Desktop Icon Toy also supports Mouse Gesture. You can simply hold down the left mouse button in the empty area of desktop, and then move mouse to right (left, top or bottom) and release it. All icons will be arranged to right (left, top or bottom).
Animate Desktop Icons
- With Desktop Icon Toy, you could make cool effects.
- Hover your mouse cursor over an icon to make it dance.
- Drag the icons at different speeds and drop them at another location and they will:
- Race around the desktop at blinding speed or a snails pace.
Remove Desktop Icon Texts
- Usually, you could easily identify different programs by their icons and positions on desktop. However, you may have many icons cluttering your desktop, and as you can see, it has become very slow to refresh the desktop.
- Now, you could remove the classic ugly text below the desktop icons, and replace it with a cool customized pop-up tooltip which contains the full text. NOT, just the limited text that normally appears.
- Miraculously, this will significantly improve the performance when refreshing your desktop, and your desktop will finally become very neat and tidy; more like a window on the world that you expected.
Show/Hide Desktop Icons or Desktop Icon Texts on Demand
- With Desktop Icon Toy, your desktop icons or desktop icon texts could be always hidden, and would only be shown when you really need them. (Such as click desktop, mouse over desktop or over desktop icons.)
Lock Desktop Icons
- Besides saving and restoring the layout your icons, Desktop Icon Toy allows you to also lock the desktop icons. (Don't worry about carelessly moving your icons again.)
Swap Desktop Icons in Primary Monitor
- With Desktop Icon Toy, you can always keep icons in the layout of multiple monitors. If you switch in single monitor mode, you still could swap secondary monitor icons in primary monitor, which allow you to access them temporarily.
Change Desktop Icon Size - If you are tired of the small desktop icons, now you can
- Resize them and make them bigger, like:
- With Desktop Icon Toy, you change the wording of the tooltip for any icons. It will be displayed when you hover the mouse over the icon.
- You can also embed HTML tags into the tooltip to enrich its appearance.
Change Desktop Icon Text Color
- Sometimes you change to use a beautiful wallpaper, but maybe hard to see your desktop icon text again as its default color is similar to your wallpaper. Even more there will be an ugly background under the test.
- With Desktop Icon Toy, you can change the desktop icon text or background to any color.
- You can also make the background of desktop icon text transparent.
- Remove all desktop icons, and only keep the icon texts.
- Change desktop icons to small mode, (all the icons will become small, and icon texts will be placed on the right of icons.)
- Remove desktop icon shortcut overlay.
- Activate desktop icons using single mouse click.
- Automatically select icon when mouse hovers over an icon.
- Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista (32/64 bits)/Windows 7 (32/64 bits) operating system
Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit) 4.6 Screenshot
Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit) 4.6 Keywords
Bookmark Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit) 4.6
Desktop Icon Toy (64-Bit) 4.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.