Finderbar 1.5 Ranking & Summary
Finderbar 1.5 description
Finderbar is a free and useful application that adds Mac OS X Style drop-down menus to your Windows Taskbar.
1. For Recent Applications menu add in file Finderbar_Engine.ini in section Recent:
2. If you want to use MacSearch (Spotlight clone), add the following menu in file menu.ini:
Notice that menu number and Active Areas coordinates must be changed on yours.
3. The MacScan uses the extern application FileScan by Murtazin Stas. Before the first start of MacSearch please create the images of your hard disks with the help of FileScan. Use as names of images your disks labels only. If you have not labels, please, do them.
4. The program FileScan can not work at your computer. Possible, program requires the file mscomctl.ocx. Possible, you should register this file correct. Possible, there is 1000 other reasons. I try you to help, ask me in forum.
5. The result panel has a contextual menu (make the right click onto file name). This is not seen on the screenshot.
6. Now program does not conflict with RKLauncher. Add the path to program in section "Never minimized to RKLauncher". If window of other program is minimized in RKLauncher, that it will is shown inactive in Finderbars ProgMan (menu Window).
Do not create any new folder, simply select your "Program Files" folder. The subfolder "Finderbar 1.0" will be created automatically.
Please make the preliminary adjustment before first start. Read the info and follow the onscreen instructions.
Manual installation: The program does not require the special installation. The setup file -- usual self extracting RAR-archive. You can simply open its with WinRAR and manually extract files from the folder "Program" in the desired folder. The program does not add any record in Windows registry and any files in system folders. Under standard installing the setup program add the folder "Finderbar SE" in folder "Program Files" and a link "Finderbar" to program Finderbar_Engine.exe in your Startup folder.
To uninstall the Finderbar:
Quit the Finderbar;
Delete it main folder;
Delete the shortcut "Start Finderbar" from Startup folder
Remove all new toolbars from yout Taskbar.
- This version have new command "SendHotkey" - it sends custom keys ans strings. You can send to the active window, as examples, Ctrl Ali Shift r or the string "Hello world!". The strings and letters can be automatically localised, see detailed info in the help file.
- Commands "SelectMenuItem" and "SelectMenuItemNumber" gets access to standard menus of target window. Note, that some "toolbars" menus are not accessable. Use the command "SendHotkey" for those menus.
- Command "RunPath" starts any executable, shortcut or document. Use it with full path to the target file as "hotkey" (parameter).
- If you add you code in the file plugins.ahk , it will be executed. Use it to add your new subroutines (as new "commands" for Finderbar)
Finderbar 1.5 Screenshot
Finderbar 1.5 Keywords
Bookmark Finderbar 1.5
Finderbar 1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Calculator++ for Mac OS X 1.1.1
- JxCapture for Mac OS X Std. 1.3.1
- Take Control of Mac OS X Backups
- Frames pack 02 Edge PC MAC OS X
- Presto!PageManager 8 Professional/German/ESD/Mac OS X
- InDihyph Pro + InDitect Pro CS4 Bundle Mac OS X
- GX Fonts 37 Pieces 1 PC + MAC OS X DOWNLOAD
- Paper Textures (PSP) Collection PC + MAC OS X
- Professional Scroll Menu Applet 3.2
- ActivePython (Mac OS x86) 18.104.22.168
- Komodo IDE (Mac OS X/PowerPC) 5.1.3
- PhotoSpray 1.5 (Mac OS 9.x/ Mac OS X)
- InDitect Pro CS4 Spell Checker MAC OS X
- InDihyph CS2 + InDitect CS2 Bundle Mac OS X
- Patterns (PSP) Bitmaps Collection PC + MAC OS X
- GX Fonts 42 Greek Ornament 1 PC + MAC OS X DOWNLOAD