Flash Screensaver Creator 2.2
Flash Screensaver Creator 2.2 Ranking & Summary
Flash Screensaver Creator 2.2 description
Flash Screensaver Creator 2.2 is an user-friendly tool including a friendly wizard to help you learn very quickly. It can switch your favored Macromedia flash files into screen savers which you can distribute to your friends and clients.
Flash Screensaver Creator helps you to crate a free screen saver, as well as a share screen saver and registration code. What you can create is a single file(.scr), meanwhile it has the function to crate an installation disk. Its easier to distribute your products and it has more functions to make a commercial flash screen saver.
You can make flash screen savers for Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP.
- Create Shareware Screensaver - You can make a share screen saver and resell it (a single file.scr).
- You can generate your own registration codes to distribute to your customers.
- You can set up limitations for share screen savers and info for sale.
- Professional installation tools - Standard edition includes a Install disk maker to generate a standard installation program after you create a screen saver.
- It can generate a standard installation file to promote your share screen saver program which includes help, read me and authorization.
- If you want to use floppy disk to promote your screen saver it can help you automatically generate your multi installation.
- Internet Banner - You can make a picture for Internet banner and send it to your friends or customers.
- Author's Picture - You can add author's picture and screen saver descriptions, thus you can add your company logo and related info.
- Instantly preview - Preview images and sound in the Preview Screensaver just like the screen saver is running.
- Screensaver preview - You can change the preview pictures or Shockwave Flash of your screen saver, thus making your screen saver more personalized.
- Project Save/Load - You can save and reopen your screen saver project. All settings are modifiable.
- Intel Pentium Processor or compatible
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- As much memory space on your computer as possible. (We recommend at least 64 megabytes.)
- 10 MB available hard disk space for program installation
- True Color or Hi-Color display adapter and monitor, with 640x480 (recommended) or higher display mode. Your screen savers will look their best if you set the display settings to High Color (16-bit) or True Color (24-bit) color resolution.
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher,Internet Explorer can be downloaded from Microsoft.
Flash Screensaver Creator 2.2 Screenshot
Flash Screensaver Creator 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Flash Screensaver Creator 2.2
Flash Screensaver Creator 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.