FlyingSpace DesktopRuler 18.104.22.168
FlyingSpace DesktopRuler 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
FlyingSpace DesktopRuler 126.96.36.199 description
FlyingSpace DesktopRuler is very useful for programmers in user interface design phase, as well as for Web designers, graphic artists and anyone that needs to measure or align something on the screen.
It has completely customizable size, transparency, orientation and scale in pixels, centimeters, inches, picas or custom measuring units. With customized measuring units and resolution it is ideal for measuring the scanned documents, like layouts and maps in architecture and geography.
FlyingSpace DesktopRuler features a visual and intuitive user interface, and the Screen Magnifier makes it easy to get exact measurements. It can be automatically launched during the system startup, and whats more, it will remember all settings for the next session.
- Works in horizontal or vertical mode
- Accurate positioning and sizing with the cursor keys
- Adjustable transparency
- Tick marks on top and bottom (or left and right) of the ruler
- Display units: pixels, inches, centimeters, picas or user defined
- Optional screen magnifier window for precise positioning and accurate readings
- Works with all applications
- Pentium 200 MHz or better
- 32 MB memory or better
- At least 10 MB of free hard disk space
- 7 days trial period
FlyingSpace DesktopRuler 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
FlyingSpace DesktopRuler 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark FlyingSpace DesktopRuler 220.127.116.11
FlyingSpace DesktopRuler 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.