Font Creator 5.6
Font Creator 5.6 Ranking & Summary
Font Creator 5.6 description
The Font Creator software puts font creation within the grasp of the average PC user, would-be typographers and graphic designers.
With this font editor you can create and edit TrueType fonts. You can use the modified fonts in Windows 3.11 and higher. Features include the ability to convert (scanned) bitmaps (.bmp files) to TrueType outlines, thus enabling you to create your own signature, logo and handwriting.
The modified fonts can be saved and then used in popular word processing and illustration programs.
The editor lets you easily select any installed font, displaying the entire character set complete with descriptions of every letter, number, and special character.
Once youve perfected your work of art, a click on the programs toolbar will install your font.
- Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Redesign existing characters
- Add missing characters
- Convert images (e.g. a signature, logo or handwriting) to character outlines
- Edit and regenerate font names
- Fix character mappings
- Correct fonts that display incorrectly
- Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
- Add or correct over two thousand composite glyphs
- Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
- Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
- Preview fonts before installing
- Install fonts in Windows
- 24 MB of free disk space
- 30 days free trial
Font Creator 5.6 Screenshot
Font Creator 5.6 Keywords
Bookmark Font Creator 5.6
Font Creator 5.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.