FontsView 1.1.0 Beta
FontsView 1.1.0 Beta Ranking & Summary
FontsView 1.1.0 Beta description
FontsView 1.1.0 Beta is a simple to use, minimal and efficient text previewer with the font of your choice. Sometimes, it's not very easy to pick the best font especially if you have hundreds of them to choose from. FontsView will let you quickly preview text with a given font so that you can pick the best choice. Choosing File > Export, you can generate an HTML file with lines of text with all available fonts along with a text color and text size of your choice.
- Change: Previously, the application utilized a picturebox control to display text. It now utilizes a rich text box control. Consequently, the Pan button, a horizontal scroll control and a vertical scroll control have been removed.
- Preferences: The user can now set their own default color of the image panel.
- Change: The HTML color box is now ediable, and the user can manually enter an HTML color value (Press 'Retrun.') to change text color.
- Just as available with the Mac version of FontsView, the Windows version now support an export feature, which allows the user to generate HTML files with all fonts shown in the list. Note that the Strikethrough style will not be applicable even when you enable the S checkbox.
- Other several minor changes and fixes are done.
- Windows 7 64-bit
- .NET Framework 4 Client (Click here for more information on .NET Framework 4.)
- A computer capable of displaying at 690 x 585 pixels
FontsView 1.1.0 Beta Screenshot
FontsView 1.1.0 Beta Keywords
Bookmark FontsView 1.1.0 Beta
FontsView 1.1.0 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.