IconX 1.1 Ranking & Summary
IconX 1.1 description
IconX 1.1 is specially designed to turbo-charge your Windows desktop icons. It can put shadows, make them bigger, have them zoom up when you put your mouse over them, even change color based on what you are doing.
Other options include the ability to alter the font, size, and color of icon labels. The program can also trigger sounds and special effects on mouse over, click, and double-click events.
IconX is available as a free download. For those who need to configure their desktops down to the last detail an enhanced version is also available for $9.95, which adds additional features such as enabling animation and saving changes between start-ups.
- Set your icons to be any size and react to different mouse states. Use the built in preloads for easy use or go in and set it up for yourself.
- Change font, size and color label of the icon for easier viewing or better looking desktop.
- Set up special effects for your icons.
- Control which icons show up on your desktop.
- Easily replace any icon on your desktop with a new icon or PNG image.
- Allows you to re-label your icons.
- Adds anti-aliasing to icons to make them smoother and more attractive.
- Perfect for those with impaired vision who still use the computer.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 width and 768 height
- 10MB free drive space
- 256MB RAM
IconX 1.1 Screenshot
IconX 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark IconX 1.1
IconX 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.