IDAutomation OCR-A and OCR-B Font Package 7.2
IDAutomation OCR-A and OCR-B Font Package 7.2 Ranking & Summary
IDAutomation OCR-A and OCR-B Font Package 7.2 description
IDAutomation OCR-A and OCR-B Font Package 7.2 provides automation components which include barcode fonts, DLLs, ActiveX controls, .NET assemblies, label printing software, RFID products and hardware such as bar code scanners. Several symbologies are supported including Code 128, Code 39, Postnet, ITF, UPC, EAN, GS1, Intelligent Mail, Data Matrix & PDF417.
IDAutomations Optical Character Recognition fonts (OCR-A and OCR-B) were created from the latest ANSI and ISO specifications and include the Euro symbol. Also included in this package is additional characters to comply with OCR-B1 Eurobanking and OCR-A1 Eurobanking specifications. Furthermore, the OCR A font complies with ECMA-11 norm and can be used on accept giro forms. TrueType, OpenType, PCL laserjet soft fonts and PostScript font versions are included for support of Windows, Pocket PC, Macintosh, UNIX and Linux.
OCR fonts are used for several purposes where automated systems need a standard character shape defined to properly read text without the use of barcodes. Some examples of OCR font implementations include bank checks, passports, serial labels and postal mail. IDAutomation's OCR Font Advantage Package includes OCR fonts in several formats that support all of these implementations.
- Created from ANSI and ISO Specs, the OCR A and OCR B character sets contain upper case and lower case letters, numbers, and several special characters and the Euro symbol.
- OCR B Compatibility is achieved across current specifications with the curved-end font design. The OCR-B fonts were created from ANSI INCITS 49-1975 (R2002) (formerly ANSI X3.49-1975 (R2000), which is in agreement with the revised IS0 R 1073 standard, ECMA-11 is compatible with letterpress fonts that have straight ends. The curved ends and constant stroke widths of IDAutomation's OCR-B fonts allow for a substantial deterioration of printed image quality, while still maintaining OCR readability.OCR-A and OCR-B Fonts
- OCR A Compatibility with ANSI X3.17 and IS0 1073/I is provided. The OCR-A fonts were created according to ANSI INCITS 17-1981 (R2002) (formerly ANSI X3.17-1981 (R2000), which includes this compatibility.
- Special Symbols are provided for purposes such as international character support.
- ANSI Sizes 1, 3 and 4 of each font are provided.
- USPS Mail Compatibility is obtained by using the IDAutomationOCRa font at 9 points.
- Norwegian Bank Checks may be printed with the IDAutomationOCRb font at 9 points. The IDAutomationOCRb font has been accepted by BBS (Norwegian banks payment centre) for use on bank checks in Norway.
- OCR A1 EURO BANKING and German Bank Checks may be printed with OCR A font, which includes special symbols such as the Chair, Fork, Hook and Euro for printing bank cheques in Europe. The IDAutomationOCRa size 1 font (cheque schriften) should be used to print German bank checks.
- OCR B1 Euro Banking compatibility is achieved with the IDAutomationOCRb font at point size 9 and supports the character set of the OCR-B1 Euro banking standard. This standard includes the numbers 0 - 9, some uppercase letters and a range of special characters (< > + - / * | . , "). The IDAutomationOCRb font also meets the specifications for the ECMA-11 norm and may be used on accept giro forms. IDAutomation's OCR B font includes the Euro symbol.
- Full Embedding Support enables embedding in PDF document generation applications such as Adobe Writer, Distiller, PDF Lib and FOP TTF Reader. This level of embedding also supports creation of custom OpenType and TrueDoc fonts for web pages.
- Adjustable Spacing is obtained by changing the point size. For example, setting the IDAutomationOCRa font to 9.10 points will allow it to print slightly wider.
- IDAutomation's OCR Font Advantage Package includes TrueType, OpenType, several PCL versions and PostScript versions of the OCR fonts. The PostScript fonts may be used on Unix systems and may be directly downloaded into PostScript printers. Binary and ASCII versions of PostScript are also provided. TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and Macintosh format and are compatible with Macintosh OSX and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC. Get a complete list of which font types and versions are provided.
- The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation's fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
Enhancements: Updates in the package include improved support for Windows Vista.
Requirements: graphics printer
IDAutomation OCR-A and OCR-B Font Package 7.2 Screenshot
IDAutomation OCR-A and OCR-B Font Package 7.2 Keywords
Bookmark IDAutomation OCR-A and OCR-B Font Package 7.2
IDAutomation OCR-A and OCR-B Font Package 7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.