Kid-Key-Lock 1.4.1 Ranking & Summary
Kid-Key-Lock 1.4.1 description
Kid-Key-Lock 1.4.1 offers you a simple yet powerful tool which can be used to selectively lock specific keyboard and mouse functions. You can use kid-key-lock to lock any of the mouse buttons, double clicks and/or the mouse wheel. Regarding the keyboard, Kid-Key-Lock can be used to lock character keys, navigation keys, function keys and/or system shortcuts (such as Alt-F4, Alt-Tab, "Start" key, etc).
The program is created and tested for Windows XP, but most probably will also work in other windows versions.
- Very simple to setup and run
- Seats on tray for easy access
- Mouse Lock options:
- Left mouse button
- Middle mouse button
- Right mouse button
- Double click
- Mouse wheel
- Keyboard lock options:
- Standard character keys (letters, numbers, signs, etc)
- Additional keys (Navigation keys, function keys, ins/del, home/end, etc)
- Windows system shortcuts(e.g. alt-tab, win-key, etc)T
- Added command line option to run setup dialog.
- Small fixes and improvements
Kid-Key-Lock 1.4.1 Screenshot
Kid-Key-Lock 1.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Kid-Key-Lock 1.4.1
Kid-Key-Lock 1.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.