Magnifying Glass Pro 1.7
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.7 Ranking & Summary
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.7 description
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.7 offers you a virtual magnifier (virtual lens, screen-zoomer) that enables you to enlarge (magnify) text and graphics as they are displayed on your computer monitor or attached television screen, or projected onto a larger media during a presentation (e.g., using an application such as PowerPoint).
As you pass your mouse cursor over a section of the viewing area, the display is magnified making it instantly more readable and accessible. In addition, you can apply a variety of visual effects and enhancements to that display.
- Aid with compromised vision.
- Lessen eyestrain for those with normal vision.
- Enhance onscreen and projected detail.
- Allow modification of the magnified area in real time (e.g., invert or rotate the image, change the contrast).
- Take advantage of multi-monitor systems. For example, one monitor (or TV screen) could be dedicated to a full-screen Glass -- a magnified, easy-to-view display of the image on the primary working display.
- Provide you with more control over your business presentations.
- Modification of an onscreen image in real time (e.g., adjust contrast, add special effects, smoothing, and so on).
- Adjust the screen position of the magnifying Glass (e.g., a fixed position, under the cursor, angular, and so on).
- Save multiple set of viewing preferences as individual Profiles, then switch between those Profiles instantly (e.g., you can have one Profile for viewing text and another for working with graphic images).
- Show/hide the Magnifying Glass simply by shaking the mouse cursor from side to side. This is much easier than using the keyboard shortcut when your hand is already on the mouse.
- Command Mode, which enables you to quickly change/apply Magnifying Glass options (e.g., Glass size and position, transparency, contrast, effects, and so on).
- The Auto-switcher, which enables you to associate individual applications, windows, and screen elements with specific user-defined Profiles (group of Glass settings). As the "target" changes (e.g., you switch applications) the Auto-switcher applies the appropriate Glass settings automatically, based on the defined Profile association, with no interruption to your productivity.
- No restrictions on how you can use Magnifying Glass Pro. You control the size and position of the Glass -- it can occupy the entire screen, or a smaller, user-defined area. It can even extend beyond the edges of your screen to move to a second monitor. You can quickly and easily apply a myriad of effects to enhance your viewing experience and solve the sophisticated needs of any text- or graphics-based project.
- Added HotKeys for all operations.
- Added new HotKey "Lock/Unlock Glass".
- The anomaly where the real cursor was incorrectly displaced by the Glass has been resolved.
- Some visual effects are faster now.
- The Czech language is now supported by the Magnifying Glass Pro user interface.
- Platforms: Windows 9x /ME, Windows NT / 2000 / XP, Windows Vista
- Preferred CPU frequency is 500 MHz and more.
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.7 Screenshot
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.7 Keywords
Bookmark Magnifying Glass Pro 1.7
Magnifying Glass Pro 1.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.