MaxiVista 4.0.10 Ranking & Summary
MaxiVista 4.0.10 description
MaxiVista 4.0.10 is such an effective program that is designed to help you turn any spare PC into a second monitor for your primary PC.
Connect up to four PCs via network and enjoy giant desktop real estate of up to 7,680x1,200 pixels. MaxiVista additionally allows controlling up to four PCs with one mouse and keyboard. MaxiVista also optionally mirrors the Primary PC's display contents to another PC. MaxiVista is based only on software. No need to buy graphics cards, monitors or keyboard mouse switches.
MaxiVista performs a clever trick because computers generally lack video inputs which would be required to use a PC as a monitor screen.
Instead of using a video cable, MaxiVista utilizes any standard Wireless LAN, Firewire or Ethernet network connection to transmit the screen contents or to send keyboard/mouse input to the second PC.
MaxiVista installs a virtual video driver onto your primary PC which tricks Windows into thinking that an additional monitor is installed. The picture contents of this virtual video card are compressed and transmitted to the secondary PC via any standard network connection and displayed by a separate MaxiVista viewer program.
In remote control mode, MaxiVista transmits the x/y mouse cursor position, keyboard input and optionally the clipboard contents via the network connection.
- Perfect display quality
- MaxiVista provides crisp display quality thanks to the lossless screen transmission via a digital network connection. No more blurred images as with analog monitors, caused by lossy digital-analog-digital conversion.
- High performance
- The unique Virtual VGA technology guarantees a display performance you would have never expected from a screen transmission via network. Just watch the video demonstration.
- The Mirror Pro Edition additonally includes a specialized data compression method for maximized display performance.
- No Hardware required
- MaxiVista is completely software based. No need to buy expensive extras - like displays, video cards, cables or monitor KVM switches.
- Easy to install
- MaxiVista is ready to use within a minute. No need to open your PC to install video cards. MaxiVista works flawlessly with any combination of Desktop-, Laptop- or Tablet PCs.
- Low CPU utilization
- Major efforts have been made to minimize the CPU and network load while providing a smooth and fast realtime screen display. MaxiVista intelligently analyzes the display contents and only transfers changing regions between single frames. If the viewer screen content is static, the system load is close to zero.
- Windows Multi-Monitor support
- Screen resolutions can be configured up from 320x240 up to 4,800x2,400 pixels including 90, 180 or 270° display rotation and portrait screen resolutions (list of supported screen resolutions).
- Safe operation
- The Viewer program is only about 900 KB in size and does not require any installation. You can safely borrow your company's laptop for temporary use as a second monitor without the risk of compromising system security. The full version includes an identification system to allow multiple installations within the same network without interference between the installations.
- Primary PC requirements
- Microsoft 32/64 Bit Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
- Approximately 5 MB hard-disk space.
- Optional: Internet access to download future product updates.
- Secondary PC requirements
- Microsoft 32/64 Bit Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7
- Not officially supported: Linux with Wine or MacOS X with VirtualPC/VMware.
- Approximately 1 MB hard-disk space.
- General requirements
- At least two computers are required. There is no use for MaxiVista in a single computer environment.
- Each computer must have at least one physically connected monitor.
- Local TCP/IP network connection (more information about networking).
MaxiVista 4.0.10 Screenshot
MaxiVista 4.0.10 Keywords
Bookmark MaxiVista 4.0.10
MaxiVista 4.0.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.