MenuBox 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
MenuBox 220.127.116.11 description
MenuBox 18.104.22.168 is developed to be an effective and reliable browser container for web applications, AutoRun projects and more. Leverage your web design experience to create sophisticated multimedia content, HTML pages that look and feel like application dialogs, "chromeless" browser windows, application and document launchers, or quickly build text-based menus.
MenuBox is the reliable and compatible application and document launcher that does not force you to learn new authoring languages and tools. Leverage your web design experience to create sophisticated multimedia content, HTML pages that look and feel like application dialogs, and "chromeless" browser windows.
MenuBox achieves this sophisticated functionality by adding special document object model (DOM) extensions and smart event intercepts to the time-tested Windows "Trident" HTML rendering engine. If you are familiar with HTML Applications (HTA), you can think of MenuBox as "HTA on steroids": your code will be cleaner (less scripting and ActiveX), more powerful and will run on more systems.
- Single lightweight redistributable file.
- Additionally, the MenuBox.exe file is digitally signed, and may be renamed without affecting functionality or integrity, if you so wish.
- Certified for Windows Vista and Windows 7, but also works on Windows 95.
- MenuBox is compatible with all versions of Windows (Windows 95 to Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, both x86 and x64).
- No need to use new tools.
- Use your existing web authoring software and experience to create HTML-based multimedia content (or use the MenuBox wizard or a text editor to build simple menus).
- No need to learn a new authoring language.
- Developers did not reinvent the browser
- The HTML mode of MenuBox uses standard Windows system browser container functionality with the latest features and security updates, to which they added an extended document object model (DOM) for specific MenuBox-enabled features (like launching applications). Because they did not reimplement HTML, you don't have to worry about compatibility.
- Applications look and feel like dialogs, not web pages.
- Regardless of whether you build simple menus or more sophisticated HTML content, the user won't be able to tell what tool you used. By default your HTML content won't have any text selection or "view source" options, and users will be able to open documents and start application such as installers with a single click.
- Engineered for maximum compliance.
- MenuBox was signed using a Class 3 Authenticode certificate to work even under more restrictive security policies. MenuBox can be deployed to fulfill AutoRun requirement of Windows Logo programs, and, by being a certified component itself, it can help get your applications certified too.
- No advertising.
- While other tools promote themselves by displaying names and links even after you register them, MenuBox remains discretely behind the scenes. You remain in full control of what to expose.
- Backed by 10+ years of experience, trust and support.
- Different versions of MenuBox have been in continuous use since 1998 on millions of CDs and DVDs. The software is still being maintained and supported by the same team of experienced developers.
- Royalty-free redistribution.
- No need to keep track of how many units you distribute.
- Designed to be compatible, reliable and powerful, and to allow you to be up and running in minutes, not hours
- Widely deployed and tested, used on millions of CDs and DVDs
- Complex HTML content can be created with existing authoring experience and tools
- MenuBox HTML windows feature an extended DOM (e.g. to launch applications or to close the MenuBox window via HTML and scripting, without warning messages) and kiosk mode functionality (automatic reset, disabling of mouse text selection and context menus, etc.), and supports internet-enabled input devices (events for Back, Forward, Home, etc.)
- Text-based approach (alternative to HTML) is powerful, yet lightweight and easy to master
- MenuBox text windows include support for custom window attributes (e.g. size, borders, full screen), application title and icon, color depth-optimized bitmaps, mouseover help texts, sound effects, launching programs, opening URLs, minimized/maximized options, printing documents, browsing directories, checking for software updates, etc.
- Quietly takes care of numerous details (involving paths, messaging, spawning, etc.) required for compatibility with different applications and operating system versions (not the usual "ShellExecute wrapper")
- Extends the original AutoRun specification (which applies to executable files) by also allowing documents to be automatically opened when the medium is inserted
- Conditional code can be used to display messages, install recommended software (e.g. viewer for PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Flash, AVI or MPEG, or VB runtime), branch to text window, etc.
- Multilingual support: automatically open localized documents and menu windows based on system language
- Sandboxed, publisher-unique nonvolatile variables (persistent across reboots): display one-time messages, skip procedures that have already completed, etc.
- Can be used to fulfill AutoRun requirement of Windows Logo programs
- Redistributable runtime code is digitally signed using Authenticode (as AutoRun is increasingly perceived as a potential security risk, some policies may prevent the running of unsigned applications)
- Single, royalty-free, compact redistributable runtime file
- Updated initial window when MenuBox.exe is launched in stand-alone mode (no companion files).
- Addressed "Intuitive AutoRun" configuration issue in MenuBox Wizard.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or higher.
MenuBox 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
MenuBox 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark MenuBox 188.8.131.52
MenuBox 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.