Mo-Search 3.1.0 Beta
Mo-Search 3.1.0 Beta Ranking & Summary
Mo-Search 3.1.0 Beta description
Mo-Search 3.1.0 Beta offers an effective tool which helps you get control of your computers data. Other desktop search tools return result lists in random order. Mo-Search is different. Upon searching, each file is scored against your search text, ranked and this sorted by relevance. This may seem small beans, but when you really need to locate the most useful files possible, ranked results make other desktop search tools obsolete.
Another unusually valuable feature: "Find Duplicate Files" tool, which finds duplicate files. Select a directory containing your work or play files: Word documents, PowerPoint file, Excel files, Visual Basic files, digital photos, MP3 files, backups, or possible type of file. After pressing the "find duplicate files" button, a list of duplicate file is generated using standard MD4 checksum. Youll be surprised at the list of duplicate files youve been storing, attempting to organize, striving to search, and trying to manage. Finally use this tool to clean up all these unruly files.
What Mo-Search Text Indexes: Over 170 file types including:
- Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint and Word documents.
- Web content: .html, .htm, etc..
- Windows Configuration: .bat, .cmd, .cgi, .reg, .xml
How Mo-Search works:
- Initial Index: During installation, your computer is indexed. While initial indexing typically takes thirty minutes, actual duration depends on your computer's speed, quantity of files, and size of files.
- To Search: Enter search text and press [Search]. Listed results are ranked by Score. Simply select a file to display its contents in the integrated File Viewer. Optionally, you may search by Path, Filename and Search Domain.
- Reindex: To keep your search index synchronized with your files, periodically [Reindex]. Each Reindex may take as few as 10 minutes.
- Have Ranked And Sorted Results: During each search, files are scored by relevance and sorted to maximize your search productivity. So, you quickly find what you are looking for.
- Be Easy To Use: Relevant files are quickly located and sorted by Score, so your computer does the searching, not you.
- Be 100% Free (As in $0.00 and Spyware/Adware-Free). We much prefer improving many people's lives (for free) to making a buck off of a select few... or much worse: slamming innocent peoples computers with malicious Spyware. (We are big fans of free Spyware removal tools such as Ad-Aware and SpyBot)
- Search Networked Drives (shares). Some competitors provide a free, yet neutered, search tool that prohibits searching networked drives.
- Jave FileViewer With Highlighted Matches quickly displays file contents and matches without launching separate applications.
- Have EXIF QuickView displays adjacent to Integrated FileViewer when an image contain EXIF data.
- Find Duplicate Files tool: Quickly locate and cleanup duplicate files.
- Find File Types tool: Quickly calculate which file types are using the most space.
- Microsoft Word Full: Text-Indexing requires Microsoft Word 2000 or newer.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Full: Text-Indexing requires Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 or newer.
Mo-Search 3.1.0 Beta Screenshot
Mo-Search 3.1.0 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Mo-Search 3.1.0 Beta
Mo-Search 3.1.0 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.