Mojo Gesture Sidekick 2.5
Mojo Gesture Sidekick 2.5 Ranking & Summary
Mojo Gesture Sidekick 2.5 description
Mojo Gesture Sidekick 2.5 is an advanced and easy to use tool which is specially designed to give you a professional way to simply draw a symbol with the mouse pointer as a convenient substitute for common actions,
Mojo has two modes Click-on and a click-thru Charm mode. In the Ghost click-through mode, the character remains topmost without obscuring or obstructing the interface underneath, allowing the user to use it normally. In Click-on mode the character can be used in a conventional way. Mojo responds to gestures in both these modes.
- To operate Mojo simply draw a symbol with the mouse pointer while holding down the right mouse button. The command will be directed at the in focus application. The character does not have to be positioned over the application you want to control, that application only has to be in focus.
- To find which gestures are associated with the Mojo Charm control simply draw a diagonal right-down gesture to reveal the Mojo control menu menu
- Drawing a "Questionmark" symbol when Windows file explorer or a Web browser are the foreground Window will display a context menu with a list of the related gesture symbols for the current foreground window
- Mojo also has a context menu which can be summoned by right click on the centrally located move control, when Mojo is in click-on mode.
- When Mojo is in Click-on mode there are a number of conventional controls on Mojo.
- Move (centre control) Left click and hold to reposition Mojo, on release remains in Click-on mode
- Help, brings up a simple explanation of how to use Ablin Mojo
- Exit, double click to exit the application
- Follow mouse pointer will set the mojo control to follow the mouse pointer. The user can set the distance and speed of the control
- Character, brings up the Mojo control panel with the select character tab selected. Tool-tip display current date.
- Settings, brings up the Mojo control panel.
- Hide Mojo, the character can be brought back to the screen by either clicking on the system tray icon, pressing the Show /toggle_Click-thru button on the control dialog general tab or pressing ctrl+Win/Start button
- The character can be repositioned using any of the above controls, again on release remains in Click-on mode.
- Alternatively, the character can be repositioned using the area between these controls. On release Mojo switches to click-through or Charm mode.
- To switch Mojo from Click-on to click-through mode right-click on an area avoiding the centre move control. Alternatively, click on the tray icon to toggle between modes or right click on the move control or the system tray icon and select the ‘Click-thru’ menu option.
- To switch Mojo from click-through mode (Charmed) simply right click on the character or Charm control.
- The easiest way to switch between modes is to use a right mouse click, but avoid positioning the cursor over the move control.
- The easiest way, when in click-thru or Charm mode, to access the same previously mentioned functions is to either use a right mouse click where you can use those controls as described earlier or use the Charm menu, which can be accessed by drawing a down-right diagonal gesture.
- To reposition Mojo first make sure it is in click-on mode and either pick it up from the move control or an area without a control. The first option when the mouse button is released will leave Mojo in click-on mode the second will switch it to click-through when released.
- Another way to reposition Mojo is to use the Windows key combination 'Ctrl+Start', posistion the mouse pointer where you wish to locate Mojo and press the control key followed by the windows Start key
- Special commands
- Mojo can be hidden for 3 seconds with an 'up down' gesture. Occasionally, Mojo interrupts right mouse click to summon a context men, if the character is positioned over that area of the screen. This allows Mojo to be dismissed out of the way when necessary.
- Mojo can be hidden permanently using an up-right-down-left gesture
- A neat little trick is by performing a down-left-up-right gesture the Mojo control will follow the mouse pointer. The distance from the pointer, the distance the control moves and the rate the control moves can be adjusted with the control panel
- Some useful commands and examples: Mojo provides simple and fun gesture interaction general windows interaction and for both Internet Explorer and Firefox Web browser. Mojo provides a number of common commands, such as maximize, minimise and close window.
- Browser Interaction: Mojo can be used to operate a browser, below are some examples of available gestures
- Interacting with Windows File Explorer: Gestures can be use to launch file explorer. Gesture can them be used to navigate through directories and folders, and can also be used to sought files by using the gestures to list file deatils, where they can be listed by name of size, or grouped according to file type. Alternatively, the files can be view according to their content by listing them as thumbnails.
- Launch Applications, Notepad and Calculator
- General Controls and Gesture Commands
- Control Panel
- The control panel can be used to customise the appearance of Mojo
- This set of controls is used to change the font and the color of the text for the notifications and date. The format of the date can also be customised.
- The rate of the animation of the Mojo control can be set using the slider or stopped using the button on the left hand side of the panel
- This panel can be used to control the 'follow mouse pointer mode' the following properties can be set, distance from the pointer, the distance the control moves and the rate the control moves can be adjusted with the control panel
- The appearance of the analog clock can be customised using this panel of controls, this includes the length, width and color of the clock hands.
- The level of the translucency for the control for each mode click-through and click-oncan be set.
- Hints tips and tricks
- To avoid continually swapping your hand from the mouse to the keyboard to press keys such as, 'delete', 'backspace', 'return/enter', 'ctrl+p' simply use the associated gesture.
- Delete files, using a right-left gesture Mojo will press the delete key for you. And the 'are you sure you wish to delete' this file dialog can be controlled by using the gesture for the carriage-return/enter gestures. The Tab gesture can be used to select between options on a dialog or program application.
- If you use a web browser in full screen mode Mojo is a useful alternative tool to provide access to many of the commonly used functions.
- Or dismiss the command, use Tab to select No and then gesture a carriage return/enter.
- The above two gestures can be used to navigate to the beginning ('Home') of a document and the last line or 'End' of a document or web page.
Requirements: Reasonable machine, graphics card under 4 years
Mojo Gesture Sidekick 2.5 Screenshot
Mojo Gesture Sidekick 2.5 Keywords
Bookmark Mojo Gesture Sidekick 2.5
Mojo Gesture Sidekick 2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.