NeonJax 3D 1.0.2
NeonJax 3D 1.0.2 Ranking & Summary
NeonJax 3D 1.0.2 description
NeonJax 3D 1.0.2 is a software-rendered 3D screensaver demo which supports stereo LCD glasses. It features a cool color-changing plasma background and an object consisting of 1,000 Points of Light, in addition to traditional polygon objects. This version only contains the screen saver but there are free tools available elsewhere for creating your own 3D demos with NeonJax3D and sharing them with your friends!
Neon Jax 3D is a Win32 screen saver based upon the Jax3D engine. The demo engine is a sophisticated MMX assembly-language software render, and supports 3D LCD shutter glasses. Plus, there are free tools available here which enable you to create your own 3D demos!
NeonJax3D began as an adaptation of the Jax 3D engine to the Win32 environment. The wrapper code necessary for a DirectDraw screen saver was written with the helpful information provided by Lucian Wischik. After this many key features and improvements were added. Finally, at the end of July 2002, NeonJax3D was released!
- Pure Assembly Language MMX 3D Engine
- 1000 Morphing Points of Light
- 6-Dimensional Color-shifting Plasma Background
- Load and Restore state for Never Repeating Demo.
- Load and Display User-Generated 3D Demos (*.J3D files)
- Free SDK version has the necessary tools to create your own demos!
- Support for Nvidia-based LCD shutter glasses
- Small File Size
- Free to Distribute to Anyone!
Enhancements: Bug fixes
- Intel or compatible Pentium or better CPU with MMX support
- Windows 95,98,Me,NT,2k,or XP
- Video card support for 640x480x16 bit color video mode
NeonJax 3D 1.0.2 Screenshot
NeonJax 3D 1.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark NeonJax 3D 1.0.2
NeonJax 3D 1.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.