PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 4.0
PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 4.0 Ranking & Summary
PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 4.0 description
PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 4.0 is yet another extremely useful utility for everyone. It actually can encode uppercase letters, numbers, and a few special characters such as the minus, period, space, asterisk, dollar sign, forward slash, plus and percent signs. Code 39 is a self-checking barcode type, meaning that a check digit is not required for a barcode scanner to read it, although many implementations include a check character to further assure data integrity.
The PrecisionID Code 39 Barcode Font Package contains 6 sizes of Windows TrueType (TTF), Binary PostScript (PFB), and ASCII PostScript (PFA) fonts. Additionally, each font variant is supplied in text readable and barcode only formats where the text readable versions display the barcode with the text characters below the barcode and the barcode only versions display the barcode without text. The text readable versions have a "T" in the font name, i.e. PrecisionID C39 T12.
The PrecisionID Code 39 Font Package also includes a User's Guide with specifications correlating specific fonts and point sizes with X dimensions and printed height. The User's Guide also includes several tutorials, explaining in step-by-step fashion, application of PrecisionID's Code 39 Barcode in several common Windows applications.
- All PrecisionID technical support is free. Many companies require extended service contracts to receive service after 180 days.
- PrecisionID Barcodes deliver exceptional results at an affordable price that is clearly published on the publisher's site. No annual renewals or extended service agreements are required.
- Developers have over "20" combined years of barcode experience. Download the demo to see the results!
- PrecisionID Font Formatting Components calculate check digits for you and simplify barcode generation when needed.
- PrecisionID Code 39 Barcodes meet strict ANSI, AIM, and European EN800 standards.
- A detailed User Guide provides easy to follow step-by-step implementation instructions in Excel, Word, Access, and Crystal Reports.
- Demo is downloadable and fully functional, allowing you to test PrecisionID Code 39 before you invest. Testing in your application ensures successful implementation!
- Provides some additional features and benefits. For barcode scanners with the extended Code 39 character set enabled, specific character combination will yield additional additional characters including lower case characters and ASCII control characters.
- Microsoft Windows
PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 4.0 Screenshot
PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 4.0
PrecisionID Code 3 of 9 Barcode Fonts 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.