Q10 1.2.21 Ranking & Summary
Q10 1.2.21 description
Q10 is small, fast and gets out of your way. Press F1 inside Q10 to read the help card.
Q10 will clean your kitchen, walk your dog and make excelent coffee. Well, not really. But its really good as a full-screen text editor.
Q10 is a powerful and simple text editor built and designed with writers in mind.
Q10 works in the following languages:
- English: Default
- Brazilian portuguese: Jo�o Victor Cal Garcia
- Dutch: Martijn van der Kleijn
- Spanish: Joaqu�n Bernal
- Full-screen: Focus into your work. Even if Mark Pilgrim doesnt like full-screen editors, some of us do.
- Live text statistics: Word, page and character counts are updated live as you type.
- Programmable page count formula: Specify what formula to use for page count calculation. Youre not constrained to the 250 words per page rule anymore.
- Customizable look and paragraph format: Change the colors, line spacing, first line indent, paragraph spacing, font...
- Perfectly portable: A single self-contained executable file. Thats all. Easy to use with a pendrive, so you can carry your writting environment with you everywhere. Q10 will remember the last file you worked on, even if the drive letter assigned to your pendrive changes from computer to computer.
- Easy to use timer alarm: Perfect for timed writing sessions and word wars. When time is over, it will tell you how many words you wrote in that period.
- Notes: Any paragraph starting with ".." is considered a note. You can get a list of all notes in the current document and jump instantly to any of them.
- Target count: Displays completed percentage. You can choose units: words, pages, lines, paragraphs or characters. If NaNoWriMo is your thing, this is for you.
- Partial counts: Keep track of the extension of current chapter or see how much content youve produced in the current writing session. Youre free to use partial counts as you like: up to four counters with customizable labels and units: words, pages, lines, paragraphs or characters.
- Autocorrections and quick text: Unlimited autocorrection entries to fix on the fly those persistent typing errors. Unlimited quick texts list for frequently used words or phrases, like character names, places, etc.
- Standard and clean text format: You will be able to open your work with any text editor or word processor. Now and in the future.
- Encoding and line endings agnostic: Reads and writes ANSI and UTF-8 texts, and line endings formats are not a problem for Q10.
- Typing sound effects: Get that typewriter feeling again. For the trivia lovers among you, the typing sounds were taken from the movie "Am�lie".
- Small, fast and stable: With less than 350Kb in size, you dont need huge frameworks or runtimes to use this beauty.
- Autosaving: You can ask Q10 to save your work after some number of new paragraphs, or after some time has elapsed. If youre really paranoid, set Q10 to save every paragraph.
- Free: Q10 is, and will be, freeware. Period.
- Added: Alt-Down minimizes Q10
- Fixed bug: Ctrl-L / F7 should appear only if language files / spell checker are available.
- Fixed bug: Spell checker "Change all" doesnt work properly.
- Updates: German, italian and brazilian portuguese languages updated.
Q10 1.2.21 Screenshot
Q10 1.2.21 Keywords
Bookmark Q10 1.2.21
Q10 1.2.21 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.