Seven Transformation Pack 5.0
Seven Transformation Pack 5.0 Ranking & Summary
Seven Transformation Pack 5.0 description
Seven Transformation Pack 5.0 is an innovative program which provides a complete solution to transform your entire user interface, including a 7-themed Boot Screen, Welcome Screen, and Visual Style, as well as new icons, wallpapers. Seven Transformation Pack will replace many of the resources in Windows Vista, XP or Server 2003. It has localization support. You can modify vilang.sif for program to read in other languages. It can bring change in Boot screen, Welcome Screen / Logon Screen, New msstyles files (visual styles), New desktop and file icons, New toolbar icons, Progress Dialogs, Sounds scheme, System Tray icons, New Wallpapers, and some Windows 7's popular features.
- No more ticking what to install or not install. Just choose if you want to experience recommended configuration that has everything installed and has stable configuration or stay safe with Performance for no 3rd-party applications and UI tweaks besides common ones. You can still customize with Express Mode and Personalization though.
- Improved user experiences
- Now it comes with all official Windows 7 wallpapers which is main reason why this version is significantly larger and transformation process will apply default Windows 7 wallpaper. I've been considering updating visual styles for a few months before actual release and ended up working on elsewhere as effort will become obsolete with ViStart+ViGlance+TrueTransparency combined.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Since last year, almost every bugs reported in Seven Transformation Pack 4.0 are fixed. UAC can be turned off from Seven Transformation Pack when run as Administrator and this can save a lot of newbies from messing UAC on their own. ViGlance and TrueTransparency are optimized for less utilization and deferred launcher works better on slow system at startup. Minimum hardware requirements limiter is now lifted as user can reinstall with Performance configuration to avoid trouble (Though they can customize them in Welcome Center)
- Reworked Welcome Center for easier maintenance
- Improved Welcome Center making maintenance job becoming a lot easier. Repairing system files will have red text color alert when new files are found and report set of files to repair. Uninstallation has verification UI to make sure uninstallation will go smoothly and safe. There're also other improvements like fixing graphic glitches and Back button for better navigation.
- Well, that's 5.0 in a nutshell. You get things done easier, prettier, more secure and reliable. Make sure you try to choose optimal 3rd-party applications for your system if you feel it slows your system down. If you don't open too many applications, it would be fine, though.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista
Seven Transformation Pack 5.0 Screenshot
Seven Transformation Pack 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Seven Transformation Pack 5.0
Seven Transformation Pack 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.