Sim AQUARIUM Complete 2.7
Sim AQUARIUM Complete 2.7 Ranking & Summary
Sim AQUARIUM Complete 2.7 description
Sim AQUARIUM Complete 2.7 offer the realest coral reef aquarium to your computer screen. Its stunning, photo-realistic graphics recreate the beauty of 3D fish swimming freely in a 3D environment, including a reef, with live clams and swaying sea life. Sim AQUARIUM lets you choose among 41 species of fish, bringing you as close to a living, growing reef as you can get on your computer.
In addition to enjoying the screensaver when your computer is idle, you'll find yourself hitting the instant activation switch to bring this ever-changing screensaver to life, so you can relax and admire its lifelike water world. Whether youd like to place an exotic fish tank in your reception room for your customers to admire, or you want to enjoy the beauty of a fish tank in your home or office, without the care and feeding of the fish, Sim AQUARIUM is the screensaver for you.
SimAQUARIUM 2 is an amazing aquarium screensaver created by the programmer and 3D-artist Ladislaw Vojnich. SimAQUARIUM is one of many advanced screensavers he has been creating the past few years.
SimAQUARIUM today consists of five different tanks, each with its own background. One of these nice reef tanks are free to use for all and the other ones can be purchased for a small fee.
- The Free tank
- This 'open waters' tank features a slightly 'deeper' swimming area, allowing the fish to swim deeper into the background. When the fish swim to the back of the tank they move into the 'fog' some, increasing the illusion of distance.
- This tank has a sandy bottom on which the light rays wanders. There is no corals or rocks in this tank but instead it allows the fish to swim more freely! New in this tank is also the red seastar (which was introduced first in Tank-5) move across the tank! The major feature however, is that this aquarium screensaver is totally free of charge! Just download and enjoy!
This tank is a development of the first version of SimAQUARIUM, and it features 'live' clams additionally to the swaying corals. The surface and bubble column can be enabled/disabled and you can now populate the aquarium with up to twelve fish at the same time!
This tank has the visibility feature (fog) which Tank 1 doesn't have. As in Tank 1, the background has 'live' corals and clams, and you can also in this tank have up to twelve fish swimming in the aquarium. You have the same possibility to change the appearance as you have in Tank 1 but the fish have more water to swim in.
This tank offers some new and improved features! Users have more control over the aquarium's appearance and can adjust the colors and lighting more precisely. You can easily fine tune the aquarium to your likings. The layout is different from the other tanks with its visible gravel front. The color fading background has replaced the rock wall to make the aquarium look less crowded. This tank is based on 1280x960 graphics which makes it look more clear and sharp.
This tank includes many of the features Ladislaw introduced in previous tanks but improved on all fronts. Tank-4 presents a much more life like marine environment rich in swaying corals and with an impressive illusion of depth. This tank also supports widescreen displays! (If run on normal displays it includes a panning/zoom-in feature!) New in this tank is also the red seastar (which was introduced first in Tank-5) move across the tank!
A new amazing tank has been released in October, 2006! Tank 5 fully support 1080p HDTV and widescreen displays. In standard resolutions there is a nice zoom-in feature. New in this tank is also the red seastar which move across the tank!
- 41 fish species in Deluxe version (26 in Lite versions)
- 12 fish simultaneously in aquarium (only three in demo versions and five in the unregistered Free! version)
- Swaying 3D corals (no corals in the Free! tank)
- 'live' clams, opens and closes (no clams in the Tank-4 and Free! tank)
- Floating particles (except for Tank-2)
- Bubbles [on/off]
- Water surface [on/off]
- Music or bubble sound [on/off+volume]
- Timer for the automatic lights
- 9 customizable pre set appearances
- On-screen display for all keyboard features
- On-screen help menu (press F1-key at run)
- Timer for background change [on/off + timer]
- Manual and auto-switch of tank during program run
- Start random tank
- Set frame rate limit
- Widescreen support
- New! Sea star now in Tank4, Tank5 and Free tank
- Adjustable water flow speed
- Adjustable light caustics
- Adjustable light color
- Adjustable background and fog colors (Tank-3 and Tank-4)
- Adjustable light
- adjustable saturation
- Adjustable contrast
- Adjustable visibility/fog (Tank-2,Tank-3, Tank-4 and Tank-5)
- Mirror display
- Keep 4:3 aspect ratio or fit to screen
Enhancements: Sea star now in Tank4, Tank5 and Free tank
- Pentium II 300 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- GeForce2 MX
- Win 9x/Me/2000/XP
- DirectX 8.1
- Flash6 player
Sim AQUARIUM Complete 2.7 Screenshot
Sim AQUARIUM Complete 2.7 Keywords
Bookmark Sim AQUARIUM Complete 2.7
Sim AQUARIUM Complete 2.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.