Stardust AutoPlay Engine 1.4.1 TE
Stardust AutoPlay Engine 1.4.1 TE Ranking & Summary
Stardust AutoPlay Engine 1.4.1 TE description
Stardust AutoPlay Engine 1.4.1 TE brings you an impressive as well as smart program which makes it easy to add AutoPlay technology to your data CD and DVD products. You've developed your product and now you realize you need AutoPlay support to get the Windows Logo. Part of that means including an AutoPlay "teaser" application. What will you do?
You could throw one together at the last moment. Are you aware of all the technical issues? Will it work? Virtually every Windows user will experience your AutoPlay "teaser" immediately after inserting your data CD or DVD into the drive. It had better work. Is it going to be as good as the competition? For a really great first impression, you'll need to include sounds and animated hotspots. That means even more development and debugging. You've done enough already.
- Designed for Windows - The runtime is a Win32 application designed specifically for all versions of Windows.
- Small and Fast - The runtime is written in tight "C++" code to minimize size and maximize loading speed. The executable is about 55K and requires no non-operating-system DLLs.
- Totally Customizable Look-And-Feel - Gives you the ability to use your own graphics, sounds, and animated hotspots, allowing you to design your AutoPlay "teaser" with the look you want.
- Multimedia Sounds and Animated Hotspots - Add sounds that play during specific events, and animated hotspots that change when the mouse moves over them.
- Open Documents From a Hotspot - Open text files, Word™ documents and Excel™ spreadsheets, sound and video files, and any other document types supported by Windows, without having to specify an executable.
- Link a Hotspot to a Web Site - Go to the web site of your choice when the user clicks a hotspot.
- No Programming Required - No complex code or scripts. Just create the graphic files, then define the hotspots and their behavior in an INI file.
- Affordable License - The included license covers all of your products that you may wish to include an AutoPlay teaser application with. You do not have to purchase separate licenses for each product.
- Royalty-Free Runtime - No royalties are required to distribute the runtime software with your application. Just purchase a copy of AutoPlay Engine and that's it.
- Windows 95
- Windows 95 OSR2
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows NT4
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
Stardust AutoPlay Engine 1.4.1 TE Screenshot
Stardust AutoPlay Engine 1.4.1 TE Keywords
Bookmark Stardust AutoPlay Engine 1.4.1 TE
Stardust AutoPlay Engine 1.4.1 TE Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.