Talisman Desktop 3.0
Talisman Desktop 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Talisman Desktop 3.0 description
Talisman Desktop 3.0 offers you a modern and versatile desktop manager and shell-replacement for Windows 9x/ME and NT/2000/XP/Vista.
The program lets users design their own desktops and interfaces or choose from hundreds of downloadable themes, which work either atop or as complete replacements for the default Windows shell.
Unlike Windows XP themes, Talisman Desktop lets you completely customize the Windows interface. Its power extends from adding new toolbars to designing a brand-new desktop with any combination of drop-down menus, buttons and panels.
The program allows any number of fixed or free-moving icons, buttons, or other objects that launch programs, Web sites, or internal shell commands; HTML and Flash objects; a customizable taskbar, system tray, calendar, clock; and customizable Start, folder, and task menus, as well as a powerful script language and plugins.
Originally created for home users who enjoy outdoing the Mac OS or "Longhorn" designers, Talisman has also been adopted as a front-end interface for public and corporate PCs and kiosks. Currently, there are over 1000 customizable themes (interfaces) that can be used for personal PCs, standardized corporate desktops, car PCs, Home Theater and MediaCenter interfaces, touch-screen computers, protected interfaces for museums, libraries and other organization.
- Creating multilevel user defined fullscreen desktops
- Creating Desktop Panels on Windows Desktop
- Opportunity to replace the default shell of Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP/Vista explorer.exe with talisman.exe
- Use of any number of pictures, buttons, obkects of any type or dimension, instead of standard icons.
- Place, free-moving and imposing of objects in the Talisman workspace.
- All objects can run external programs or internal shell commands or http:// URLs by one click of the mouse.
- The number of forms (screens) in one theme is not limited. Any screen object can be set to switch from one form to another.
- You can create a set of independent themes, and store them on any disk in the local computer or on a local area network.
- You can easily switch between different themes through your own objects or through the Talisman menu.
- The Built-in Object Editor allows the creation, modification and removal of any element in a theme.
- Large number of basic elements (forms, pictures, shapes, buttons of different types, text blocks, inputboxes, calendars, clocks, timers, HTML-documents, Flash and VRML documents.
- Customizable taskbar, system tray, clock.
- Sound support for all events.
- Startmenu, foldermenu, taskmenu, controlmenu, custom menu and other menu objects.
- Script language.
- Messages engine for communication with other programs.
- Keyboard control.
- Protection and limited access functions.
- Pentium-300 or better
- 128Mb RAM or higher
- Video card with High Color (16bit) or True Color (24bit, 32bit) mode
- Windows9x/ME, Windows NT4/2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
Talisman Desktop 3.0 Screenshot
Talisman Desktop 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Talisman Desktop 3.0
Talisman Desktop 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.