Talisman Desktop 3.3 build 3300
Talisman Desktop 3.3 build 3300 Ranking & Summary
Talisman Desktop 3.3 build 3300 description
Construct galleries of the best pictures and photos. Simply create your own little world, created by and for you, instead of staring at the same lines of icons on your desktop, year after year.the help of "Talisman" you can create your own interface or use one of the hundreds ready themes that are available in our collections and in the internet. Interface (theme) is a set of screens, forms, "rooms" and objects. All these objects are interactive and respond to movements or clicks of the mouse.
- Creating multilevel user defined fullscreen desktops
- Creating Desktop Panels on Windows Desktop
- Replaces default shell of Windows 9x/Me/NT4/2000/ME/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7 explorer.exe with talisman.exe
- Use of any number of pictures, buttons, obkects of any type or dimension, instead of standard icons.
- Place, freemoving and imposing of objects in the Talisman workspace.
- All objects can run external programs or internal shell commands or http:// URLs by one click of the mouse.
- The number of forms (screens) in one theme is not limited. Any screen object can be set to switch from one form to another.
- You can create a set of independent themes, and store them on any disk in the local computer or on a local area network.
- You can easily switch between different themes through your own objects or through the Talisman menu.
- The Builtin Object Editor allows the creation, modification and removal of any element in a theme.
- Large number of basic elements (forms, pictures, shapes, buttons of different types, text blocks, inputboxes, calendars, clocks, timers, HTMLdocuments, Flash and VRML documents.
- Customizable taskbar, system tray, clock.
- Sound support for all events.
- Startmenu, foldermenu, taskmenu, controlmenu, custom menu and other menu objects.
- Script language.
- Messages engine for communication with other programs.
- Keyboard control.
- Protection and limited access functions.
- Updated Talisman Tray to fix some problems under Windows Vista/7.
- Added Sound icon in Talisman Tray.
- Added Power icon in Talisman Tray.
- Added dragging files on List objects function in "Top forms".
- New "Gradient" option for Talisman menus.
- New "Scroll by Mouse Wheel" option for List objects.
- New commands "tobject
- Updated "Themes submenu".
- New faster procedure in "sendcommandto" function (transfer Talisman commands between different Talisman windows).
- Fixed bug in autostart procedure for shellmode of Windows Vista/7 (multistart of some applications).
- Fixed bug in "Automatic control of screen resolution" procedure.
- Fixed some bugs in the List object.
- Other changes and corrections.
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008.
Talisman Desktop 3.3 build 3300 Screenshot
Talisman Desktop 3.3 build 3300 Keywords
Bookmark Talisman Desktop 3.3 build 3300
Talisman Desktop 3.3 build 3300 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ContactMirror for Outlook and Palm Desktop 3.6 Build 1370
- DesktopMirror for Outlook and Palm Desktop Build 1365
- Zimbra Desktop 7.1.2 Build 10978
- DesktopMirror for Google and Palm Desktop 4.0.0 Build 1400
- Batch Updater for Palm Desktop 1.1 Build 1011
- Event View Planner 1.2.25 Build 144 RC
- WinArray 1.0.0 Build 8
- DesktopMirror for ACT! and Palm Desktop 3.6.1 Build 1385
- Lighttek CDROM
- Remote Desktop Assistant 1.1 Build 315
- Clock-on-Desktop Extended 2010.3 Build 2760
- Clock-on-Desktop Standard 2010.3 Build 2760
- Clock-on-Desktop Lite 2010.3 Build 2760
- novaPDF Professional Desktop [DISCOUNT] 7.0 Build 327
- novaPDF Standard Desktop [DISCOUNT] 7.0 Build 329
- NovaPDF Professional Desktop Version 7.1 build 332