TCC/LE 11.00.35 Ranking & Summary
TCC/LE 11.00.35 description
TCC/LE 11.00.35 is created to attract many users as a high-quality and helpful utility for Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, and Windows 7, and is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Take Command combines the best features of the GUI and character-mode interfaces. You can have multiple console applications open in tabbed windows, with a Windows Explorer-like interface available for those times when you need a visual look at your folders.
- Take Command Environment:
- Supports all command processors (TCC, PowerShell, bash)
- Run multiple simultaneous sessions in tabbed windows
- Command input window (common across tab windows)
- Integrated Windows file explorer
- Up to 25 customizable startup tabs
- Up to 20 toolbar tabs with 50 programmable buttons each
- Full text search in any tab window
- TCC Console:
- Enhanced command line editor
- Screen scrollback buffer
- Filename completion
- Directory navigation
- Built in file editor
- TCC Language:
- Basic Commands
- Enhanced CMD commands (Dir, Copy, etc)
- Flow Control (If-Then-Else, Do Loops, Switch, etc)
- Enhanced batch file commands (error traps, etc)
- File access (create, read, write)
- Registry keys (create, read, write, delete)
- Regular expressions
- TCC/LE v11 is compatible with any version of Microsoft XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and Windows 7, including 64-bit versions. It requires a minimum of 10Mb of free disk space.
TCC/LE 11.00.35 Screenshot
TCC/LE 11.00.35 Keywords
Bookmark TCC/LE 11.00.35
TCC/LE 11.00.35 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.