ThetaWall 1.0.21 Ranking & Summary
ThetaWall 1.0.21 description
ThetaWall 1.0.21 is a very good supporting tool for dealing with wallpaper. This is a software that is a Windows wallpaper manager, similar to Webshots or PictureShare.
ThetaWall supports multiple monitors and useful options. ThetaWall changes desktop wallpapers periodically using the image files it finds in subdirectories. Perfect for your single-monitor, dual-monitor, triple-monitor, and multi-screen computers, ThetaWall knows how to span images across displays, make collages of many photos, or simply put one image on each monitor.
It includes options to enlarge and reduce images to fit, and can even act as a screen saver. No installation is required if you already have the .NET Framework.
- Switch Walls Every: Configures how often your wallpaper changes.Use 1 - 999 minutes for periodic changes. Clear the check box to disable automatic wallpaper changes.In the screen saver options window, it configures the delay between screen image changes.
- Ignore Folders Named: ll folders with this phrase will be ignored.
- Walls Background Color: Sets the color used to fill empty wallpaper areas.
- Use Aspect Ratio: For users with more than one monitor, this optio forces the narrowest image to appear on the narrowest screen.
- Enlarge Images: Forces images to enlarge to the size of the screen or tile.
- Detect Images: Causes very wide images to span multiple screens.
- Reduce to Secondary Screen: Allows very wide aspect images to be reduced and appear on one screen or in collages.
- Discard: Wide aspect images will be displayed only when multiple screens are available.
- Exclude Taskbar: Wallpaper size will be reduced to avoid the taskbar area.
- Add Calendar: Creates a small calendar in the corner of your wallpaper.
- Collage Images: Enables multiple images to appear on the same screen.
- Areas Greater Than: Sets the maximum size of gaps between images. Use 100 - 500 pixels for different collage effects.
- 1D Recursive: Adds more images when a single image doesn't fill one screen.
- 2D Iterative: Adds many images to each screen.
- Max Tile Size: Sets the maximum dimension (not area) of all 2D collage images. Smaller numbers cause more images to appear in the collage.
- Min Tile Size: Sets the range of tile sizes used to randomize the collage appearance. Smaller numbers will result in more variety.
- Random: The collage direction will be chosen at random for each tile.
- Short Side: Portrait images will tile vertically, landscape images will tile horizontally.
- Long Side: Portrait images will tile horizontally, landscape images will tile vertically.
- Use Physical Dimensions in Span Mode:
- Enables intelligent correction of span mode geometry by comparing the physical height of each display.
- This is especially useful for multi-monitor images when the monitors have different linear resolutions.
- The discrepancy causes images to look bigger on one monitor than the other, so any parallel lines will not match up the way they should.
- Starting with your leftmost display, take out a ruler, and measure as precisely as possible the vertical visible portion of your screen.
- You may use any unit, it does not matter. All of these numbers will be compared to each other, so the units cancel out and become plain numbers.
- Just type in the number you arrive at. Try to measure within 1/16 of an inch or 1/10 of a centimeter. Being off by a few pixels is okay.
- These fields all say 16 by default. If your monitors are wildly different in their size and height, then you might want to also measure how far the top of the screen is from your desk.
- Again, these are unitless numbers. So, if you tell ThetaWall that the top of your left monitor is 15 above the desk and the next monitor is 17 above the desk, it will know exactly how to avoid the two-unit gap with multi-monitor images by comparing the numbers you entered into the Height fields.
- Use Physical Dimensions in Span Mode:
- Screen Saver:
- Start After: This is the same as Wait in the Display control panel.
- Make My Screen Saver: Sets up the ThetaWall screen saver with one click.
- Make System Screen Saver: Replaces the login screen saver with ThetaWall.
- Screen Saver Settings: Same as Settings in the Display control panel.
- Run For: The screen saver will blank your screen after this time. This can conserve resources, e.g. when your monitor is in standby mode.
- Detect New Images: If you add images to the ThetaWall folder while it is running, it will not detect them until the next time you restart the program.
- Clicking this button discards all of the image information gathered so far.
- If you have a lot of images it may be faster to restart the program.
- How Filenames: This button displays the list of all files included in your most recent wallpaper.
- Preview: Opens the selected image file.
- Folder: Opens the folder for the selected image in Explorer.
- Delete: Deletes the selected image file from disk.
- Refresh: In case you want the list to update after you open it.
- Added Windows Vista compatibility.
- Fixed logic errors in the TIFF color depth buffer.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0
ThetaWall 1.0.21 Screenshot
ThetaWall 1.0.21 Keywords
Bookmark ThetaWall 1.0.21
ThetaWall 1.0.21 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.