Touch-It Pro 4.5
Touch-It Pro 4.5 Ranking & Summary
Touch-It Pro 4.5 description
Touch-It Virtual Keyboard is a powerful set of tools to build and use on screen keyboards. You can type right away using the preset templates or create your own from scratch using the Designer.
Touch-It Virtual Keyboard is designed to fully mimic a physical keyboard. Features like keyboard on logon screen, Ctrl+Alt+Del, task switching are supported.
For developers, Touch-It Virtual Keyboard can be driven from a third application through Windows messages or COM interface. It can also send Windows messages to your applications, invoke callback procedures into your own libraries or call COM methods and thus turn the keyboard into a real control panel.
- Automatic layout for any languages according to Windows input settings.
- Fully localizable. Texts are based on the input language currently selected. (Independently from the Windows language)
- Language switching.
- App-bars, corners or floating keyboards.
- Fully mimic a desktop keyboard. All what you can do with your desktop keyboard, you can do it with Touch-It.
- Type rate and delay according to the Windows settings.
- Ctrl+Alt+Del supported. (Except Vista)
- Keyboard on Winlogon screen.
- Zoom. Adjust keyboards to the screen resolution.
- Multi monitor. Display keyboards on any monitor connected.
- Send commands to your home-made software using Windows messages or automation.
- Load your own libraries in the Touch-It environment and manage callback in a "real-time" environment (RTE).
- Alpha blending to the desktop supported.
- Restore default keyboards and fading on idle.
- 15 days trial
- Issue in Vista if IE Protected mode was ON.
- Change the Admin privileges check function.
Touch-It Pro 4.5 Screenshot
Touch-It Pro 4.5 Keywords
Bookmark Touch-It Pro 4.5
Touch-It Pro 4.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.