Touch-It Virtual Keyboard Pro 4.9.2
Touch-It Virtual Keyboard Pro 4.9.2 Ranking & Summary
Touch-It Virtual Keyboard Pro 4.9.2 description
Touch-It Virtual Keyboard Pro 4.9.2 is known as an easy yet efficient tool which allows you to build and use on screen keyboards. You can type right away using the preset templates or create your own from scratch using the Designer. Touch-It Virtual Keyboard is designed to fully mimic a physical keyboard. Features like keyboard on logon screen, Ctrl+Alt+Del, task switching are supported.
For developers, Touch-It Virtual Keyboard can be driven from a third application through Windows messages or COM interface. It can also send Windows messages to your applications, invoke callback procedures into your own libraries or call COM methods and thus turn the keyboard into a real control panel.
- Automatic layout for any languages according to Windows input settings.
- East Asian languages support. (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
- Fully localizable. Texts are based on the input language currently selected. (Independently from the Windows language)
- Language switching.
- App-bars, corners or floating keyboards.
- Fully mimic a desktop keyboard. All what you can do with your desktop keyboard, you can do it with Touch-It.
- Type rate and delay according to the Windows settings.
- Diacritics popups.
- Multi touch (Windows 7).
- Word completion.
- Ctrl+Alt+Del supported.
- Keyboard on logon screen.
- Zoom. Adjust keyboards size to the screen resolution or to your liking.
- Multi monitor. Display keyboards on any monitor connected.
- Send commands to your home-made software using Windows messages or automation.
- Load your own libraries in the Touch-It environment and manage callback in a "real-time" environment (RTE).
- Alpha blending to the desktop supported.
- Restore default keyboards and fading on idle.
- Click management is now cut in 3 modes:
- Standard : Clicks are managed at the window level like any other Windows applications. This mode is not compatible with Korean keyboard.
- Advanced : Special improvement which keeps the cursor from moving when taping on the keyboard.
- Multi-touch : for Windows 7 or above with multi-touch compatible hardware.
- New Lock activation feature which keeps other windows from activating in order to prevent accidental tapes.
- Windows XP, Vista, Seven, 2003 and Terminal Service, WinPE.
Touch-It Virtual Keyboard Pro 4.9.2 Screenshot
Touch-It Virtual Keyboard Pro 4.9.2 Keywords
Bookmark Touch-It Virtual Keyboard Pro 4.9.2
Touch-It Virtual Keyboard Pro 4.9.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.