Typograf 5.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Typograf 5.1.2 description
Typograf 5.1.2 brings you an advanced and sophisticated program which is capable of previewing and managing OpenType, TrueType or Type1 fonts. Displays all font properties (typeface classification, kerning pairs, file data, copyright...). Views character set, keyboard layout, zoom view. Finds similar fonts and compares several fonts tabularly.
Prints fonts in many ways. Manages fonts in database and font groups. Font file management functions. Information about typefaces and typography. This simple and easy-to-use application can quickly search your drives for duplicate font files. With the help of Typograf you can edit the file information (name, copyright).
- View and preview fonts
- Display all OpenType, TrueType and Type 1 fonts on hard drives, DVD, CD, opticals or specific folders, including all subfolders. Sort viewed fonts by name, file, family, copyright, width, date, size.
- Typograf displays following font types:
- OpenType and TrueType fonts (preview, installed, loaded by Typograf)
- PostScript Type 1 fonts (preview, installed, loaded by Typograf)
- Printer fonts
- Raster or bitmap fonts (system fonts)
- Font information: full name, family name, designer, vendor, version, copyright, trademark, ...
- File data: size, date, file location path
- Typeface classification by panose system, ibm font classes or the windows internal metric structure
- Unicode character set
- Keyboard layout
- Zoom view for details
- Edit font information
- Display all font properties
- Find related fonts based on typeface classifications
- Compare various fonts using tables that show major font features, file data, character width, number of kerning pairs, ...
- Find duplicate fonts on disks, dvd, cd, ...
- Compare fonts
- Print 1, 6, 20, 40 or 80 fonts on an a4 page
- Two kinds of sample page for a font, including character set
- Print character set, keyboard layout
- Pdf export
- Print fonts
- Group your fonts for a specific project/client into sets to load them as needed.
- Manage fonts in sets
- Quick preview of font files on your network
- All employees have access to the same font sets
- Authorize users to create, edit or load font sets using windows' user management
- It is not necessary to install the typograf software on individual users' computers for access to shared font sets.
- Network / server
- Catalog all your fonts with the database. That way you'll always know which drive, dvd, cd-rom or folder your fonts are on.
- Copy, move, delete font files
- Load or unload fonts
- Install or uninstall fonts
- Font file management functions
- Choosing an appropriate Type
- Mixing & Matching Typefaces
- OpenType, TrueType and Type 1 Reference
- Typeface Classifications
- Information about typefaces and typography
- Windows 7, Vista, XP oder Windows Server
- 2 MB free disk space
Typograf 5.1.2 Screenshot
Typograf 5.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Typograf 5.1.2
Typograf 5.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.