UltraMon [32-bit] 3.0.10
UltraMon [32-bit] 3.0.10 Ranking & Summary
UltraMon [32-bit] 3.0.10 description
UltraMon [32-bit] 3.0.10 is designed as a convenient utility for multi-monitor systems which helps users to increase productivity and unlock the full potential of multiple monitors. It allows you to efficiently move windows and maximize windows across the desktop, manage more applications with the Smart Taskbar, control application positioning with UltraMon Shortcuts and mirror your main monitor to secondary monitors for a presentation.
- Window management
- Quickly move windows between monitors or maximize a window to the desktop using the additional window buttons added by UltraMon.
- Smart Taskbar
- UltraMon adds an additional taskbar for each secondary monitor, and each taskbar only shows tasks from the monitor it is on. This makes managing lots of open applications much easier, and when activating an application, you'll know on which monitor it will appear.
- Application positioning
- Use the UltraMon tabs added to a shortcut's properties to set an application's position or use custom display settings when the application is running.
- Display profiles
- With display profiles, you can quickly change the settings of one or more monitors. You can also create a display profile that gets applied when logging in, especially useful when the computer is used by more than one person, and not everyone wants to use the same display settings.
- Desktop wallpaper
- The UltraMon wallpaper manager adds the ability to use a different picture on each monitor, or stretch a single picture across the desktop.
- Screen savers
- Some screen savers only run on the primary monitor. UltraMon can blank the secondary monitors when the screen saver is running, or run additional screen savers on secondary monitors.
- Mirror the primary monitor on one or more secondary monitors, for example when doing a presentation. Or mirror only a single application on a secondary monitor. A unique feature is support for different resolutions, the source monitor can run at a higher resolution than the mirror monitor.
- Use more than 10 monitors
- UltraMon provides a custom Display Settings applet with support for configuring more than 10 monitors. You can quickly configure even large numbers of monitors using the included monitor arrangement tools.
UltraMon [32-bit] 3.0.10 Screenshot
UltraMon [32-bit] 3.0.10 Keywords
Bookmark UltraMon [32-bit] 3.0.10
UltraMon [32-bit] 3.0.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.