Universal Desktop Ruler 3.2
Universal Desktop Ruler 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Universal Desktop Ruler 3.2 description
Universal Desktop Ruler 3.2 is designed as a powerful tool for straight line distances, but would a ruler be a good choice to measure the length of a river or road? What if you are measuring a distance along roads from one city to another? How would you measure curved lines with a straight ruler?
Universal Desktop Ruler allows you to measure not only a straight line distance but any curved distance on the Screen. Universal Desktop Ruler allows you to measure quickly and accurately distances, areas and perimeters of figures on the screen. You can determine your own scale and get results in pixels and your units of measurement (feet, inches, meters, ...). It is useful for measuring distance and area on a map, finding area and perimeter in a house project for example. Additionally Universal Desktop Ruler has a screen magnifier function.
- Measure not only a straight line distance but any curved distance on the screen.
- Measure distances, areas and perimeters of figures on the screen.
- Angle measurement.
- Determine your own scale and get results in pixels and other units of measurement.
- A history of all results (with labels) can be copied to Excel.
- Use counting mode to count objects on the screen.
- Distance measure
- Zoom in feature
- Area measure
Requirements:A standard Windows PC
Universal Desktop Ruler 3.2 Screenshot
Universal Desktop Ruler 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Universal Desktop Ruler 3.2
Universal Desktop Ruler 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.