Virtual Desk 1.2
Virtual Desk 1.2 Ranking & Summary
Virtual Desk 1.2 description
Virtual Desk 1.2 makes it easy to create many virtual desktops and switch among them. With Virtual Desktop, your computer has many virtual desktops, and each desktop has same screen size as the real screen, so it seems that your computer screen size is enlarged many times by the tool. You can organize your windows and put related windows into one desktop. For example, you can surf internet in desktop one, use desktop two to focus on writing some documents and play games in the desktop three. Each desktop will be focused on one subject, so your screen looks clear and well organized, and you dont need to look for a window among lots of windows.
To switch among desktops quickly and easily, Virtual Desktop provide you three methods to switch among desktops: moving mouse on the icon located on the system tray and select a desktop when the switching window is popped up; clicking shortcut on quick launch areas; using definable hotkeys to switch. You can use one of the three methods which you like.
Usually your computer time isn't accurate. By looking up the atom time server located on the internet periodically, Virtual Desktop can keep your computer time accurate anytime.
Additionally, Virtual Desktop are highly configurable. You can config skin, custom each desktops behavior, and so on.
- Switch from one desktop to another quickly by using mouse or hotkeys.
- User-definable skin, transparent skin
- Many pre-defined skins
- Keep your computer time accurate by looking up time server on the Internet periodically.
- User-definable hotkeys
- User-definable hotkey to move a specific window from one desktop to another
- Each desktop can have it's own screen saver and wallpaper
- User-definable shortcuts in "Quick Launch Area" and desktop area
- User-definable auto starting when windows is starting
- Tip of the day
- Setting wizard to help you set Virtual Desk step by step
- Sticky window and sticky program
- Online context help by pressing F1
- Programs List menu to switch to a specific window quickly
- Switching to a specific window of a desktop by clicking the iconized window in the switching window
- Automatically understand user's action and switch to the desktop which include related windows
- Installation and uninstallation support
- Supports Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows Me and Windows XP
Requirements: At least 65536(16bit) color setting
Virtual Desk 1.2 Screenshot
Virtual Desk 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Virtual Desk 1.2
Virtual Desk 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.