Virtual Font Folder 1.02
Virtual Font Folder 1.02 Ranking & Summary
Virtual Font Folder 1.02 description
Virtual Font Folder watches a user specified folder for changes.
When one or more TrueType (TTF) files are dragged to the folder, they will be installed in Windows for use by applications. When font files are removed from this folder, VFF will also uninstall them from Windows.
With Virtual Font Folder youll be able to keep track of all font changes that occur on your system.
- Monitors a user-designated folder for font file additions and deletions.
- When one or more font files are placed in the watched folder, VFF copies these fonts to the Windows Fonts folder (typically c:windowsfonts) and installs them. This makes them available for use in other applications.
- When one or more font files are removed from the watched folder, VFF uninstalls these fonts and deletes them from the Windows Fonts folder.
- Font changes and other application events are written out to a scrolling log window on the main screen.
- Application minimizes to system tray (optional).
- Options for starting when Windows starts up, immediately start watching a folder when started, start minimized, minimze to tray, etc.
- Supports watching network shares for font changes. This can help network administrators manage font installations across a network.
- Supports TrueType fonts.
- Professional looking, supports Windows XP "Visual Styles" and themes.
- Includes complete help system.
- Setup gets you up and running quickly. When needed, the included uninstaller removes the application and all DLL files.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- A red Click for License Information text appears in the main window of the software application.
- Now supports OpenType (OTF) font files.
- Options and About screens can be closed via the ESC key
Virtual Font Folder 1.02 Screenshot
Virtual Font Folder 1.02 Keywords
Bookmark Virtual Font Folder 1.02
Virtual Font Folder 1.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.