WinBoss 1.2 Ranking & Summary
WinBoss 1.2 description
WinBoss 1.2 offers you full advantage of a system tray application that hide one or all running programs with one short-key combination. It is useful when user needs to hide their activity or to hide less important application from cluttering the desktop. The hidden running application can be restored with one click, either a selected one or all of them from a popup menu. Short-key can be modified to avoid conflict with other software. System tray icon looks and works like Windows Task Manager.
- Reduce the number of button shown on the taskbar by moving them into the WinBoss popup menu.
- Changing short-key: To change the key combination to hide active program click on Change button. To restore the default key combination click on the default button. After a confirmation the key combination will be set back to ctrl-x.
- Hiding the setting window: To hide the setting window, click on hide button, or close it by using the close button on the right-top.
- Closing WinBoss: To close WinBoss, you can click on the menu fileexit, or when minimized by clicking on the WinBoss icon and select exit from the popup menu. When there are one or more application still hidden, as listed in the popup menu, these hidden applications will be restored first before WinBoss is completely closed.
- Restoring hidden application: All hidden application will be listed in the popup menu. Click on the one that you want to restore. To restore all at once click on Restore all.
WinBoss 1.2 Screenshot
WinBoss 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark WinBoss 1.2
WinBoss 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.