WindowManager 1.1.2 Ranking & Summary
WindowManager 1.1.2 description
WindowManager 1.1.2 is a useful utility which is designed to manages the position and size of your windows!
It will helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Unfortunately, many applications do not remember their size and position between sessions and even Windows Explorer doesn't always restore windows to their last position.
This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window, so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it.
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your recently used windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Special rules for moving or sizing only, etc.
- Ignore list for preventing position or size change
- Fully customizable
Enhancements: Fix: uninstall not working under certain configurations
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 x64
WindowManager 1.1.2 Screenshot
WindowManager 1.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark WindowManager 1.1.2
WindowManager 1.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 1 Database Components 1.0
- Recovery for SQL Server 4.0
- EarthView 3.10.7
- Position Size Calculator 1.0
- Query Tool (using ADO) 7.0 x64 Edition 126.96.36.199
- SQL Query Tool (using ADO) 7.0 x64 Ed. 188.8.131.52
- SQL Query Tool (using ODBC) 7.0 x64 Ed. 184.108.40.206
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server 10.0